Reviews for Rightfully Yours
What a terrible timing for kissing someone's cheek. They just friends right now, and I doubt friends do kissing and stuff. Perhaps it'd be better if they were a couple.
little miss saigon chapter 1 . 4/4
an absolute
Dou- I mean, JERK
Evy Disa chapter 20 . 12/21/2014
Bravo! This...has literally got to be my favorite Black/White ship fanfic so far. I read this entire fic in one go because I was so into it. Your writing is seriously one of the best I've seen on here. I also noticed that you loved using certain phrases such as, "Hands on my/their hips" and "Turned on my/their heel". I enjoyed it as a game by trying to see how many of the phrases I can spot in the chapters.

At the end when you said that this was based off of the musical/movie Legally Blonde everything made sense. I'm personally a lover of being on the stage and a high school near me did Legally Blonde two years ago and I never got to see it. Sooooo, thanks for giving me an idea how good Legally Blonde is!

Although I might always prefer the Pokemon twist on it. ;D

You've managed to write a whole story and complete it without abandoning it. That is more than half the writers on here can say, including me. I'm honored to have read this.

Hopefully, this won't be the last you hear from me.
Thunderbreeze chapter 20 . 5/6/2014
Oh my gosh you did such an amazing job with this ENTIRE story. I've seen Legally Blonde (the movie) multiple times and I wanted to giggle/squeal every time you related something from Pokémon directly to the original story. Really, I had the hardest time putting my phone down after I started reading this (yesterday :D). I loved it, so thank you for providing me with something so interesting and creative to read! I know you worked very hard on this, and it shows. _
manga-neko-96 chapter 14 . 1/7/2014
LOL! I loved it! Looks like Joey is getting all the girls' numbers. (wink wink) Top Percentage... it killed me! You are so perfect at writing this! :3
manga-neko-96 chapter 4 . 1/7/2014
Oh my God! I was laughing so hard at those two lines. The one about Oak is genius! XD
Guest chapter 18 . 10/19/2013
"Ghetsis" is actually pronounced with the G in the beginning like the G in "Gettysburg," and the H is silent. It's pretty much Gestis, but with a silent H. :3

Nice job! Can't wait to finish re-reading the next chapter, and finish it up.
Guest chapter 14 . 10/19/2013

Now all that I can picture is Youngster Joey with his "top percentage of delivery men" uniform... ._.

What have you done? My mind is broken now. 3:

Oh, well! Nice story. I'm just re-reading it. Thanks for the great reading material!
3 chapter 20 . 10/5/2013
*sparkling eyes*
*dies of cuteness*
AquaNexus chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
It's great! Moreover, it's on my favourite ship!
Please do more!
Guest chapter 20 . 5/21/2013
I cannot use words to describe how PERFECT. This fic was.
Best fic I've read in a very, very long time!
Guest chapter 16 . 5/21/2013
I need to know the musical! And the song for this chapter! Please ;u;
This was such an emotional chapter... My heart broke a little when I read the last part... Great job ;v;
Guest chapter 4 . 5/21/2013
Loving it so far! However, I wouldn't think prof. Oak is such a meanie bean :(
In the show he is clumsy and funny!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/21/2013
Lovin this so far. Can't wait to see Cheren's reaction! xD
Guest chapter 13 . 4/8/2013