Reviews for Amazing Magical Girl Ruby Moon Strikes Back
Misty Narumi chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
hahaha this was hilarious...

"Tuxedo Clow"... LOL XDD
whitewave16 chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
I enjoyed the Sailor Moon parallels and the Mary Sue data haha. So funny!
Nefelpitou chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
Oh my goodness. Tuxedo Clow was extreamly funny!

I love Ruby Moon as a magical girl.

This is just to funny.

Well, I'm of the read the next one.

-Leo's Starlight
Roadsidefury chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
oh, I see you've already made a sequel! there's also other magical Girl Ruby Moon stories after this I see. But still, I like the idea I had, ha ha, evil Queen Tsukushi... he. But really, "Tuxedo Clow" LMAO I couldn't stop laughing! XD XD XD! And the Mary Sue! I swear, if I ever see a Mary Sue i will dramatically point and say "You're one of them!" and when they look at me weird, I'll stop for a dramatic pause and then whisper "A Mary Sue..." and narrow my eyes at them it will be so fun!

-Autum
BusinessCasualPrincess chapter 1 . 12/13/2004
Wow, a genuine Mary Sue Ring! Oh the POWER!
Tangerine Fox chapter 1 . 11/13/2003
1,2 Add a few, more Amazing Magical Girl Ruby Moon!

I love it! It is really funny, really unique and

really cute! I LOVE NAKURU!
LighthawkKnight chapter 1 . 5/5/2003
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL! Ok, this fic and its prequel is humor in its purest form!
An0nym0us chapter 1 . 3/20/2003
CooL!
frenchiecangal chapter 1 . 11/26/2002
oh my god... hysterical. i was laughing so hard throughout the entire thing (which is kinda bad, considering i can't laugh cuz i'm sick, but no one's home, so...). and both stories were truely inspired. the mix of anime shows was hysterical (i liked tuxedo touya the best!), and nakuru is one of my favorite cardcaptor sakura characters. please update exteremly soon! these things are hysterical, and i await them impatiently.

frenchie
Wings of Fire chapter 1 . 10/16/2002
ROTFLMAO! That was the funniest thing I have EVER read!
wicherwill chapter 1 . 9/21/2002
perfect! just create another. and another. and one more couldn't hurt, could it?

this is really funny, although the way i'm writing this may look boring.

yuki? yes? touya: never mind *i think someone is gonna glomp me*

well, *duh* he was right.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

sakura-chan _
Asatsuyu chapter 1 . 9/2/2002
Schlueter I love you!

Someone else noticed the Tokyo Tower problem

I was starting to seriously piss me off.

Well anyway, I will go into great pointless detail about CLAMP's relations to the Tokyo Tower

CardCaptor Sakura:

manga: final judgement, eroil battle, sakura's dreams

anime: havn't seen it all, na!

Magic Knight Rayearth

teleportation spot and the battle for the piller

X, now when I saw X I had already seen the two mentioned animes and was kind of annoyed about it, but in X when the whole two buildings left standing are Tokyo Tower and the friggin' gateway to hell office building, that really set me off.

::sighs::

Well at least Escaflowne is safe, maybe Dilandau can burn it down for me, be right back need to talk to a phycotic pyromaniac about borrowing his Guymelef

Na!
Jaile chapter 1 . 8/11/2002
THAT WAS GREAT! I've never laughed so hard at a fanfic! I can't wait for the sequel!
Skyechan3 chapter 1 . 8/6/2002
lol! This was even better than the first one! I _loved_ it! And "Tuxedo Clow" was inspired. XD Kudos!
Katzuma chapter 1 . 6/27/2002
KAWAII! that was so cool! so...::evil look and puts pointer finger on her chin/her ear's twitch:: so that's what there called...Mary Sue's...i thought they were called Marry Jane's...or Sara Ann...or...::swerley eyes/ears twitch again:: the world of preaps is anoying!...right...theres an idea...

Moew For Now! -