Reviews for Acceptance
ClarissaAdeleFray chapter 1 . 5/16
This is one of the most painful stories I have ever read. I have always been fond of Rachel and reading this was so heartbreaking, but I firmly believe that this Rachel would have definitely clawed her way to the top and to Brodway and to an EGOT in a few years.
Augusta Winds chapter 1 . 10/11/2015
This looks really good! Keep Writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/20/2015
What would be great is if they got together and Rachel won the Grammy and Tony. At least they would have all 4 awards in the house. Love your stories.
Casi chapter 1 . 4/14/2015
Just watched the finale, and I'm so happy Rachel went on to win her Tony and get her happily ever after.
guest chapter 1 . 2/25/2015
Would be nice to read a followup. Would Rachel realize Quinn might have been winning those awards not just for herself but for them both?
Guest chapter 1 . 2/19/2015
This was heart wrenching and beautiful
guest chapter 1 . 2/3/2015
More chapters. Maybe someone will inform Quinn ant Rachel and they'll reconnect w/ Rachel and Quinn winning a duet for Grammy.
cstotts1 chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
Very well written, very bittersweet. put it on favorites even though it made me cry. :)
JustAGleek chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
Thos is so good! Really, beautiful writing and describing. Why wouldn't you continue?
jds87 chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
Wow! This was really good! Off to read the next one right now.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
:(... I HOPE RACHEL MAKES IT TO BROADWAY... THIS WON'T BE CONTINUED?
CarolineSC chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Great one shot, but so sad :(
t chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
um hold up, I feel bad about the ending. :/ especially with Q looking as if she's shoving the awards in Rachel's face unless Quinn means something else.

I didn't like this line too, "spitefully reminding herself that Quinn will never complete that EGOT because there's no way she'll ever win a Grammy with her tremulous, occasionally sharp, voice." :/ Sounds like someonew was bitter.

Sad panda
M chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Would love a follow up to this... is there one? :)
orangeiguanas4 chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
I felt like I read a whole book in a mere 5,000 words. I could feel every emotion Rachel was experiencing but it leaves so much up to the imagination as to what could happen in the future just like a great story should. I loved it!