Reviews for I'm Afraid You Might Like That
UnScrambled chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Not my flavour, really. Im more for the female submissive than the male one, but this was still awesome
Anna Elisa chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
I like ;)
StrawberryPeaches chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
I so, so wished that this actually happened, Skye was totally refering to that ;) It wouldve made things so much easier and Lucas would be to occupied to kill his dad and warn the Sixers and Pheonix Group. Love, love, love this oneshot :D
VioletVision chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Oh so very hot! I like that he goes into this fantasy about what she said. Nice idea.

He wants her, but she wants the codes! heheheheee Great job!
C chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Loved it! Very much something I could see happening! ;)
Snipps chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Great story :) I love their sexual tension so much!
Meenah Peixes chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
This was fantastic, don't even start to think it was "probably terrible"! I think I might end up reading this three more times today lol. You were right, this NEEDED to be written and I'm so glad you wrote it!
ShellyStark chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
OOo so dark and sexy, just the breakfast I needed to start my morning out right! I also felt this needed a fic scene and I'm glad you filled it and did such a wonderful job! Kudos to you my dear, Kudos!
ishaqzaade chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
That was so HOT! I can't get over what I just read. It's seriously amazing. You have to write more on them.
Miss Junie chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Oh my, that was HOT. ::Fan's self::

Lucas' mind is running all over the place here! haha. Good lord, I can't even describe myself properly right now, but that was just, that needed to happen! I can definitely see Skye taking control like that and using it to her advantage to get the codes. Maybe she should try those methods of persuasion for something in the future ;)!

Honestly, I think this is the BEST work I've seen from you yet, my dear! Absolutely fabulous!