Reviews for In the Eyes of Darkness
Ali chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME? WHYYYY
Long-Days-and-Nights chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
You have got me to tears, as I'm writing this I'm crying! But I love this story so much! god, your writing is amazing! Please Keep Writing!
ohmyprettydarling chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Once again you manage to reduce me to tears. This was just completely brilliant. You really sent across their emotions and how unequivocally in love they were and how, by war, they were torn apart. My heart broke for them both. And then, at the end, when he couldn't and wouldn't ever see his baby girl.. You're just my favourite fan fiction writer on here.
avid reader chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Every time I read this story, I love it more and more.
thestarlitrose chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
OH MY GOD! That was beautiful! My heart feels so much right now! Brilliant work!
rhmac12 chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Wow...that was wow...it was interesting to read a story where they are not magical and both are in the war. The ending was both sweet and sad :( they now have their lil angel together but yes sadly he wouldnt be able to see what she looks like :(

This was EXTREMELY well written!
theburrowclock chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
I read this on your Tumblr, then came here so I could favorite it. Just so you know, this is just so asdfghjkll; and I cried at the end.
Loli-pop0394 chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Aww that was so sad and sweet and romantic. Loved it!
avid reader chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
That was so, so, very sweet. It brought tears to my eyes. It reminds me of a friend who has also never seen his children due to his blindness