Reviews for Cold Hard Crash
EmeraldGrey57 chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
This sounds awesome! Please update it soon and poor Carlos! I really hope there James angst in this though! Update soon please! :D I loved it
ICrzy chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
PLEASE CONTINUE!
It's a really good start.
InsertUnoriginalPenNameHere chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Please, update soon!
HetaPastaH3ro chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Why U NO UPDATE?
TinyHandz chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
pleaaaaaase make an update soon you have me stoked here!
idkkkk heehee chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
This story is so lovely and heart pounding and awesome. I am dying for an update. I hardly even read fanfic but i am dying to read the rest . if i could, i would magically make schoolwork disppear and lock u in a room with myself and make u write the rest of this story i miss it so much. But that would be illegal so i guess i just have to wait til summer? Sigh. But i have cookies. Cookies, katie. CHOCOLATE CHIP. would u like some chocolate chip cookies, Ogan? Theyre goooood. but im a big girl so wait *smiles proudly and pats self on head* i luv yewwwwww. Ps, in case ur totally creeped out by now, this is ur jar. :) teehee!
MishaMe1994 chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Whoa, why haven't you updated this yet? Because it's really good! So, please update!

YJ-101
SisAngel chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Ohmygosh...oh my gosh...OH MY GOSH. YOU HAVE TO CONTINUE THIS! PLEASE! That was so awesome! Your description and attention to detail is amazing! All the SUSPENSE! And all the ANGST! And all the wonderfully in-character HUMOR! AND ALL THE OPRITUNITY FOR WHUMP! I have to know how this goes! How it all ends! Pleeeeeeeeease continue this!
squoctobird chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Great description of the car crash. My only critique would be it's a little hard to believe that only Carlos was hurt... but maybe you'll give us more information on the state of the others in future chapters.
happygirl57 chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
This was really amazing.

Personally, I thought the Truth or Dare part was insanely cute and hilarious and I loved it. Gahh, I wanted to hug those boys. You wrote their friendship perfectly and all the light moments made the end a bit unexpected. I loved that.

Oh Carlos. He thinks he has to walk down the aisle... Haha.

OH. MY. GOSH. You wrote that scene so well. I loved how you described how everything froze and happened in slow motion. It made it mysterious. I can't even imagine how horrible that would be.

NO CARLOS! LEAVE YOUR HELMET! You got me to believe that Carlos was still in the car... thank God he wasn't. They found him...

I really liked the ending. It made it mysterious and it made me curious as to what you have planned for this story. Awesome job on the first chapter and I can't wait to read more!
TealMoose chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
THIS STORY IS AMAZING! Oh my goodness, I was on tenterhooks the WHOLE time. Especially with all of the whumpage going on.

Your writing skills are very good :D I loved that part where Kendall is speaking, and then you cut into a speech about how time slows down... Very epic :)

Honestly, I am a huge fan of these survival/disaster stories, and just by reading the first chapter, this has become one of my favorites. I mean, the whole "best man" thing going on between the boys was hilarious, but then you read some more and the mood takes a dramatic shift and you think that Carlos has almost died! Which, you know, I MAYBE freaked out a little bit over. You effectively and smoothly sent the readers through a whirlwind of emotions with just 2k words x) I commend you!

All in all, I love this story, and I cant wait to read more :D i love it when these types of stories show up in the vast sea of OC's and AU's, lol.

Really great job, and I hope you continue to write more for this story, as well as this genre :)
ArmedWithMyComputer chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Aaagh! I love it! Such an amazing start :) Loved the logic behind Carlos' best man... It's totally the most awkward question to have to answer, but Carlos did it without offending anyone :D

Anyway, amazing start :) I am so excited for the next chapter (gah, hurt!Carlos... I really can't wait!), so please don't keep me waiting in suspense for too long!

Great start to why I'm sure is going to be an amazing fanfic... You're such an amazing writer :)

xx
TheLovelyRusher chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
ahhh omg kfnwefhgevnerjknf this review is not going to be eliigible but I will make up for it I just wanted to be the first to review and I hope that happens omg I just...

that was perfec tin every way.

It was so scary! you made my stomach churn and go insane and I was so scared like.. omg I am delrious with excitement and amazement and I haven't slept in forever so that's why this is a plbbtttt review but I think you get the idea of how much I love this and how much you scared me and how stinking happy I am that you posted a sotry finally and fjnegeiir I can't breathe.

thank you so much for posting this gem. I apologize agian for excitement. Next reviews will be better. omg. I love you! gah! happiness! giddy squeals! YOU SCARED ME :(