Reviews for Get Your Hands Off My Girl… Er, Guy…
darkness-has-eyes chapter 1 . 11/18/2016
I love SuzaLulu. Oh, and side-note, Go Rivalz it's your birthday ~~~
Mattychan69 chapter 1 . 11/13/2015
Goog Good Good Good Gooooooooooooooood! Almost six thousand fucking words and I must say I'm happy I read this! This is really worth reading! LOVED IT!
NessaTheSinner chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
Wow first fic where the ending didn't just completely screw Rivalz. He actually won this time I mean a foursome with 3 girls?! WIN!
SlvrSoleAlchmst1 chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
I find the idea of Suzaku wanting to be and then BEING a wingman the most hilarious thing ever. The way he gets all into it, and guilts Lelouch into it too…. I don’t think I’ve laughed this hard in ages. I am in total stitches. I also LOLed so hard at Lelouch being all “…the ratio is off.” You have them both very in-character right there.

Lelouch, with Bruce in the bathroom…. I was not expecting that. Lelouch seemed so disinterested to start, but then the fic seemed to jump really fast to Lelouch thinking about oral sex enthusiastically? I get that he’s simply in huge denial, but maybe your pacing inside Lelouch’s head felt just a little fast? …Besides that, I think the way you write Lelouch sounds pretty much like him.

And oh. My. God. Suzaku walking into the bathroom right before Bruce gets anywhere, when he goes all badass mode… that’s HOT. Suzaku like that is so, so hot. Congrats for capturing that. *drools*

Damn. You wrote that fight scene really well. In SuzaLulu fics like this, you don’t often see the badass side of Code Geass, like Knightmare fights or fist fights or anything. I LOVE that you inserted a physical brawl. It came out reading really awesomely. And OMG, “take back his… totally platonic friend. Yes.” HAHA they are BOTH in such hilarious denial! And that the number of drinks Suzaku says he’s had just keep increasing… oh my god, I am dying.

…And okay, their kiss was adorable and hot, but DAMN IT, SUZAKU, WHY DID YOU HAVE TO GO AND MESS IT UP?! Haha, it’s so like him, though. I rather like the way you write Suzaku.

“So. Blowjob. In the men’s room. It was really the only logical conclusion.” I AM LAUGHING SO DAMN HARD. I feel like you, as the writer, are even also sort of poking fun at YOURSELF, here. Like, it isn’t just Lelouch, in his denial. It’s also sort of you, going, “and this is a yaoi fanfic, so obviously, this has to happen; screw the logic or sense in it.” Am I wrong? You seem to have just had a ton of fun writing this.

OH MY GOD. “Huh. … ‘I think I’ve wanted you for months.’” HOW IN THE BLOODY HELL DID YOU MANAGE TO SO PERFECTLY SUM HIS UNDERSTANDING AND THOUGHT-PROGRESSIONS AND ACCEPTANCE UP IN JUST THAT TINY SECTION? AND… AND… IT’S SO LELOUCH! *splutter* What an amazing, understated sentence. I like how it’s brilliant, and it doesn’t interrupt the moment of hotness, for those readers who really just want to see this blowjob and have you cut to the chase. LOL.

“Do you want this?” HE’S STOPPING TO CHECK. HOW FUCKING ADORABLE IS THAT. “Then watch.” GY-GYAAAAAAHH!

I’m dead. I can’t.

Except I can, to critique a little. You seem to have lost track of setting in the midst of all the hotness? (Can’t really blame you.) I know they’re in the bathroom, but WHERE? Last we heard, Suzaku fought Bruce outside the stalls. Are they still outside the stalls, or in one? If out, I’m distracted from the blowjob by the fear that stupid Rivalz will walk in…. Anyway. Paying attention to setting and giving readers tiny cues about character location can sometimes be useful.

Also, I may as well put it here: I think you could do a little better with commas. Sometimes your sentences feel choppy or awkward because your commas are in slightly off places. It’s been a long time since I’ve been a writing tutor, and your yaoi has melted my brain so I can’t really dive into grammar rules for commas, but… think of commas like breaths or pauses. Read your sentences out loud and pause where there are commas. If it sounds weird, it probably is.

OH MY GOD, DID YOU JUST REALLY PULL THE ALAN SPACER CARD? HOLY SHIT, HOLY SHIT, YOU DID. YOU ARE INCREDIBLE. THAT WAS UNEXPECTED AND BRILLIANT. Shit like THAT shows just how well that you must know and love this series, too. Holy crap, my friend, damn. I salute you for an epic card well dealt. God damn.

And Rivalz goes home with all three girls. You even gave him an adorable ending.

Oh my shit, dude. I don’t think I was expecting to be this amused and delighted by this fic when I started reading it. I MUST GO FIND THE REST OF YOUR STUFF.
Sapadu chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
"My name is Bruce, founder of the Fish Anonymous Group." "Hello, Bruce." Sorry - couldn't help myself.

So yeah, this is REALLY funny. The whole moment with Bruce before Suzaku walks in isn't even threatening - in hindsight, this could have been potential triggery shit here, but… it's not - the overall tone is so funny, thanks to the constant snark being filtered through the third person narrator, both Suzaku and Lelouch's internal monologues are pretty hilarious (I especially love Suzaku's heavily increasing number of drinks, never mind that he'd only had two, Lelouch's 'logical' conclusion of how to resolve the situation, and the scene wherein Bruce tries to pull security, only for Lelouch to pull 'Alan Spacer' out again. "My Uncle's a Duke, you know." Pfft.) It's just a great, enjoyable little side-trip for everyone involved.
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
I loved this story so much!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
I wish Bruce could have assaulted Lelouch a bit more
Guest chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
I love drunk Suzaku, lol how many of those hypothetical drinks are you adding up suzaku? xD
chaz chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
oh lots of love for this story
Chuchutu chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Suzuki was so cute all protective and jealous over a nonexistent threat.
GothicDebby chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
ahahah great story ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
oooooooo*O.O*
Lovegranted chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
my, Lelouch! how naive... though I love the way Suzaku is so possessive... fufufu

this is why I don't go clubbing though... oh Suzaku, you don't really have that much of an alcohol tolerance do you? _ hahaha, hypothetical 8th drinks and all

Yay! Rivalz got lucky... xD but I'm not sure if that's a "good" thing? haha, Alan Spacer, of course...

great story! I'm glad I found it!
blackwingsgreeneyes chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
This was beyond awesome! XD
lover-of-light chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Yay for Rivalz! I love happy endings.