Reviews for Anger and Adultery
lella7 chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
I loved the way this piece started off so gently, with the beautiful description of the daylight, and then you managed to completely change the mood to show Rodolphus' anger. This is just how a drabble should be, with every single word adding something to the piece as a whole, and you incorporated the time theme very well :)
Expecting Rain chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Nice way to use the times of day! And I like this description - "when he had finished venting his anger upon Narcissa in the most pleasurable way possible." Hehe. ;)
Inkfire chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Nice little piece! I like the way you described dawn, quite prettily written, and I like the end as well… Nicely done )
obsessivegirl73 chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Oh poor Roddy. At least he has Narcissa to turn to. :) they're such an interesting couple. Really good job incorporating time into it also. Great job! :D
Armontentia chapter 1 . 1/29/2012

i did say i was going to read it :3

WELL. WELL, WELL, WELL. aw, you're obviously very taken with Rod/Cissa, which i love, because it just adds to the whole pureblood complications. you know, i don't think that many people actually understand how it is...

it's sweet, the 'she felt her lips curve into a smile,' and it shows how she can't control herself to being the pureblooded, really controlled lady she was supposed to be around others. also goes to prove that seeing as she's already having an affair with her sister's husband, she's being more like Bellatrix - rebellious and not really caring what people think about her (not meaning her pureblood status and reputation and the Dark Lord)- so isn't going to go and stop at that.

and you added Bellamort. :')

i think it's very, very good, and i don't have any concrit... except, can i ask, where was Lucius?

i'm going to try and do the challenge today, and i felt like i was going to do Bellamort in the morning, but now i feel like i'll be copying e_e
Couture Girl chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Ohh this was short and sweet ;)

I loved the various time reference :D

Much love!