Reviews for Babysitting
ddogirl chapter 1 . 7/1
those trickey little bastards
Dream HUGE chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Oh that was so adorable, I LOVED how sarcastic Alfred was. The "Oh? Is later now sir? Very well." cracked me up so much! Please write more Wally/Dick stuff this was so awesome!
Angelic Sakura Blossom chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
In the end Batman and Alfred were sort of played, points to Wally and Dick
The Critique chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
I like it-i really do, the only problem I have with it is that you(like a lot of people) seem to like writing stories about Robin having a secret relationship with Wally or sometime Barbara behind Bruce's back...I don't think that's like "sweet" or "romantic". It's more of a douche move that cowards do-I feel like if Dick really loved and cared about Bruce and Wally then he wouldn't have waited 7 months and counting to try to convince Bruce just to let him tell Wally his name (Which he's already done).

I mean clearly Dick doesn't care about Bruce enough to listen to him but i would think that he would have at least given him the benefit of the doubt. I'm sorry if that bursts anyone's romantic teeny bopper bubble but I actually agree with the parents on this one-if you actually are willing to hide your relationship for months at a time then i don't think you REALLY love or respect your parents at all. I also wouldn't hide the person I love from someone else that I love-even though it would hurt to know that my parents didn't approve of my choices I'd still tell them BECAUSE I love them enough to risk that chance because they are important in my life and i would want them to know everything important in my own life...get it?

Sorry If i kind of went off there...its just that stories like this just keep popping up everywhere and i see all these reviews like "Oh Bruce needs to let go and let Dick grow up..." Dick needs to act like a grown up if he wants to be treated as one! And lying and sneaking around just proves that (like most self-absorbed teens) he is NOT ready for a serious boyfriend.-its not cool to do this and make your parents feel like dumb asses and to treat your lover like a dirty little secret...if you do it only shows how immature and unreasonable YOU are.

Again sorry about the crusade but this is like the fifth story like this I've read today and seen the same reviews...very sad that people think that THIS is the solution to get your parents to accept your BF/GF-why don't you just talk to them? (duh)
Tattoos for Liars chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Oh I get it! Bruce gets played by Alfred and they both get played by Dick and Wally! Nice!

I love how Alfred goes behind Bruce's back for Dick. Go bulters!

~For I Will Run You Over
DayDreaming0f y0u chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Haha, Alfred is the best! He always knows what to do and how to go about business. Sweet! Wally found out regardless of either adult knowing. So cute! Bruce sure is a stickler. You can just imagine how the other babysitting visits will end up.
allan calderini chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Oh my God I love it the ending was unexpect it for my part.
Reining3 chapter 1 . 1/29/2012

Smiley656 chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
So Awesome! I just love it :D
TheWickedWizardOfOz chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Rawr~ Reviews .

Anyways, I love how even though Batman's Batman, he still cares for Dick D Even if it means making Dick hate him, he'd protect from High waters and Hell .

And Dick's still a child, no matter whose protege he is . He just storms out, and I love that~

"...this late;" hmmm, I was sure it read 'later' earlier...oh well, now you're aware .

YAY Canon references . Him training as his way to vent anger, LOL

"He better get his friend comfortable so they can have some fun." DERP XD Those double entendre's ;P

AWWWWWWWWWWWWW ZOMG Dick lying on Wally made me squeal . I was all, "ZOMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG" D

"What they had now isn't what he wants" -_- crap I forgot to make the 'had' into present tense, sorry (

The "ily's" were adorable D Too bad they were already caught snuggling XDDDDDD

Alfred bez amazing~ Not only did he get Wally and Dick even closer, he's amazing D XD

RAWR my mid-terms need to come soon. NO! I didn't say that! I'm sorry! I mean they need to end sooner .

~Wicked~
Abigail Thalia La Rue chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
D'aww, so sweet. I probably would have melted, but I'm all freaking out because I was looking at a school I want pot go to (LOL, why did I have to look at the fees? XD)