Reviews for Persecution
Shadow Spears chapter 36 . 6/9
Id like to see how the black order finally falls... -smiles and drinks tea- this story is truly amazing.
withoutwingsx chapter 36 . 5/26
EEEKKKKK
This story had ensnared me
can't wait for more
Terra.L chapter 36 . 3/18
... Can I still hope for a happy ending?
Pathless chapter 36 . 2/15
This is by far my favorite fanfiction, and I'm glad you plan to complete it. It's really beautifully written, however I always find that I lose a bit more if my already thin faith in humanity every time I read it. I look forward to it's end, but at the same time I dread it... I'm not really sure there's anything left to hope for anymore haha that won't stop me from praying for a miracle though. I guess I really appreciate that about this story though, the lack thereof and the cold hard reality of everything.
Thanks for writing!
Pathless
MysticMaiden 18 chapter 36 . 2/12
Always ill always wait for new chap I read all 36 chapter together couldn't stop crying u know how to bring out their dispair and emotions u feel what they are both going through keeping them in character. U know how to just how keep things intense all thw way. Thanks for great work
Becca the fiend chapter 36 . 2/11
This is still my favorite thing in the world and I already huffed about it on skype but I had to come here and make sure everyone was giving it the praise it deserves. And now I have to praise it. Because it will always be my all-time favorite fanfiction. Of anything. Ever.
tacowomen chapter 36 . 2/11
I am so happy you are back, i hope you finish your other fanfic as well. you are such a good writer and i love your way of expressing kanda and Allen.
Atheist1 chapter 36 . 2/10
Still here! Thank you so much for continuing!
CakePrincess21 chapter 36 . 2/10
Yes! I'm so happy you updated. I'm In love with this story.
kurie-tibiti chapter 36 . 2/10
Oh short but interesting. Can't wait for more chapters. It seems to me the shortness of each chapter actually fits for the content in them. Like its strait to the point but yet you have enough filler in it too just enough to make it a full story. Very well done I like the style.
Hikiri chapter 36 . 2/10
OMG UPDATE! I thought it would never come!
karina001 chapter 36 . 2/10
Ah, so dark. Must re read but I couldn't leave the new chapter unread!
hisuiryuu chapter 35 . 2/7
Insanely sad, but at least they got to kill some of the bastards who broke them.
Alshain bint-Umar Ibn-La' Ahad chapter 35 . 9/10/2014
UPDATE SOON!
CakePrincess21 chapter 34 . 7/8/2014
I really hope you make another chapter. The last three chapters I started crying. *grabs a tissue* Great work!