Reviews for The Stubbornness of Doctors
PharaohsMagician chapter 3 . 5/14
Wonderful. A brilliant read. Cheers and ta!:)
ddanne chapter 3 . 10/15/2013
Good final chapter. You did a nice job with the dynamics among Hank, Evan, and Divya. I would have liked to have seen Boris again?! I hope to see you write more RP fanfics in the future!
ddanne chapter 2 . 10/15/2013
Another good chapter! I must confess; Evan is NOT my favorite character?! But you made him likeable, without writing him out-of-character. I love that Evan worries about Hank, and wants to take care of him. And I love that Evan is afraid of storms; baking and watching old movies is just so sweet! I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
ddanne chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Good first chapter! It's very well-written, and you did a really good job with all of the characters! They "feel" like the characters we see in every episode of Royal Pains!

I especially like that you wrote Boris into your story! Mostly everyone writes about Hank and Evan; hardly anyone writes about Boris. I was starting to think I was the only one?! If you get a chance, check out my RP stories; reviews are always appreciated!
Lilabean443 chapter 3 . 7/11/2013
OMG this was amazing!

Love Hank? Check!
Love whump? Check!
Love Hank whump? *dies*

Thanks for the great story!
TheFandomEater chapter 3 . 6/20/2013
please continue i'll bake you cookies and then eat them but it's the thought that counts so please? (i know, that was most definitely a run-on sentence)
Brigitte Penvellyn chapter 3 . 6/19/2013
I rarely review (because I am a terrible person) but this fic was excellent. I felt the need to tell you that you are awesome for two reasons: 1, you have excellent grammar; 2, you write excellent angst. That is all.
writeallnight chapter 3 . 6/15/2012
Wow! Well done! This was a really good story, especially since it was your first! I thought you had a really great handle on the characters and their personalities. I have a few suggestions which you can take or leave as you like. You sometimes switched tenses which I felt was a bit disorienting and unnecessary. Along with that you sometimes qualified the statements you made. One that particularly caught my attention was when Boris was thinking about Hank as a "friend" which you then justified with a statement in parentheses. If, in your mind, Boris thinks of Hank as a friend, then Hank is his friend. You don't need to justify it. It's your story! Boris can feel however he wants about Hank! Like I said, just some thoughts! Overall I really enjoyed it!
Thera-Rocklynn chapter 3 . 4/28/2012
Amazing and awesome story!
CasiNight chapter 3 . 4/27/2012
Good. I really enjoyed it and will be waiting for your next story. I totally agree with you. The world needs more Hank whump
xSommerRegen chapter 2 . 4/27/2012
uhhh love it *.*

please continue :DD
Jallielover0202 chapter 2 . 4/26/2012
I like the chapter looking forward to whats next.
Alycee Lanet chapter 1 . 2/28/2012

Servant05 chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
This is awesome! Please, please, please continue soon! Thank you!
Ana Graves chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
You were right. It's a good fic. I'd even say that it's not a good fic, but amazing fic. You write in a style of the best writers, brilliantly and compellingly. I really loved your story and I hope you'll continue it soon!

BTW, I know it can be a strange question, but what it exactly means, 'Hank whump'? I'm not a native English speaker and I couldn't have found this word in a dictionary. Would you be so nice to explain it to me?

Wish you inspiration!