Reviews for Unlocking Sherlock
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 6 . 2/18
Amazing chapter! I love it and I can't wait to read more! Please update whenever you can! :D
librarywitch chapter 6 . 10/21/2014
Love this universe and you have our boys spot on as usual. Hope you can get back to this some day.
librarywitch chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
Love this universe. I would love for it to be multi chaptered. Well done.
shipwreckintheraein chapter 6 . 7/18/2014
If you ever decide to continue this, I would love to read it! It's fantastic, definitely intriguing, and I love the development of their relationship. I've read a lot of "soul mate" related stories (based off prompts such as clocks on your wrists, seeing color in an otherwise black-and-white world when you first lay eyes upon your soul mate, et al.) and this one may be my favorite so far :) I've always wanted to know what my future spouse's name will be and so this world where their name is literally a part of you is amazing - I'm actually mildly jealous of this world ;) Anyways, this story has been incredibly interesting and I'd love to read more if you ever chose to pursue this!
mecaka chapter 6 . 5/16/2014
Awwwww, you haven't updated in SOOO LOOOONNNGGG!
Staylicht chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
Just wanted to say that yeah, I was responsible for that last review. Forgot to log in, apparently.
Guest chapter 6 . 5/15/2014
This may not make sense or be relevant. If so, you'll have to deduce my meaning and hopefully find at least something useful. :)
I love how Sherlock questions the concepts that builds this world, taking a step back and looking critically at them. It really works to integrate them in the story and at the same time have Sherlock be Sherlock, which I would maybe not expect before reading it. Getting just the right amount of fantasy in Sherlock has been rare in my experience so far, though I have a feeling there will be a lot coming up to contest a sceptic worldview. I think him and John finding their way around their sudden relationship would seem very realistic independent of the setting. It feels like a perfectly possible way for it to pan out, so far.
This is a fascinating story. I just wish I knew where you were going with it. :)
MudkipStar chapter 6 . 4/3/2014
ohhh why have you not updated this in a year and a half? I need more beautiful amazing Johnlock… please come back to this story!
Starblaze and Solaris chapter 6 . 12/19/2013
Oooh, wowee! All I can say is that I'm loving every inch of this, and can't wait for the next update. It's such a wonderful twist on the old 'soul-mates' idea that it makes the actual story completely original. The characters are pretty much perfect too, and the Mystrade when Greg's talking about it makes me smile. You've drawn all of the relationships really well, actually, it's very impressive how you've made Sherlock and John fit together in this awkward, pre-lovers sort of partnership. And, of course, their being flatmates just makes life a whole lot more fun, like the scene in the bathroom.

When do we get the next update?

Sol
IllegallyBlonde chapter 6 . 11/30/2013
I loved this chapter and I can't wait for the next one! Please update soon.
-Random :D
Mimi the Brave chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
I love this series! They're so sweet together ;_;
Stargirl864 chapter 6 . 11/20/2013
-gah!-
Not that I'm counting, but its been 1 year, 2 months, and 2 (3 now I guess if I count this one...) days since you've updated this fanfic... I understand you're probably busy with your play right now to read this single fanfic comment out of the heapfuls you're getting every day but one can hope right?
PLEASE UPDATE YOUR FANFIC!
I think I speak for all of the people who have commented and will comment on this fanfic in the future. Please, don't let this wonderful fanfic go to waste! The world, your fans, johnlock fans, sherlock fans, heck ALL of the fans need your next chapter out in the world (preferably with the explanation of what that ominous feeling and the dreams that John is experiencing; its seriously creeping me out; is john becoming a second sherlock? or is it just a warning for what happens during the reichenbach fall? or is it something worse? all of them seem like something I'd bawl my eyes out and I'd rather not have my mind turned into sherlocks which you wittingly described as running like and engine that can't stop about this ominous feeling)...
...and the fans including myself want it asap (notice I didn't say now, its asap so that it can be carefully thought out and made)! And if you can't update it soon, just write us a note just saying that you're alive and well, and hopefully thinking if not writing about the next chapter...

Please update,
Stargirl8(64)
chris chapter 6 . 10/22/2013
cool story. Hoping to read more
CoolerThanThouArt chapter 6 . 9/26/2013
Are you continuing this? Because its really really really really awesome!
Mewknight chapter 6 . 8/16/2013
Aww I love this idea :3 Will this continue? :( Woah! Mary's a psychic! Well a fake one XD