Reviews for Kushina's Loss, Akatsuki's Gain
EMS-Dash chapter 3 . 3/3/2012
come on this is good you making a fan wait to long
Snake King chapter 3 . 3/2/2012
Add more to this
MrYumCha chapter 2 . 3/2/2012
Good chapter, interesting plot line, can't wait to see their reaction to him being back. Update soon .
roboguy45 chapter 2 . 3/1/2012
Every word i read makes my intrest in your story increase, I shall try and review to every chapter.
roboguy45 chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
I do wanna see how this all turns out because i like the idea.
griffin blackwood chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
very cute!
Fayneir chapter 2 . 2/29/2012
With this setup I'm hoping that eventually Naruto will kill or permanently cripple Kushina.

Really enjoying this fic and I'm

looking forward to more.

I vote Naruto/Samui. In my opinion, she's the only likeable choice for the pairing.

Mei Terumi is bitchy and disrespectful to others, so I'm unable to like her, she threatens the people who fight for the village she is in charge of. Tayuya I'm not a big fan of either. Ino, she's attractive, but thats about it, she can be as bitchy as Sakura, so, nope.
Patriot-112 chapter 3 . 2/28/2012
Hmmm, okay. Please update soon.
legacy of the demented chapter 3 . 2/27/2012
i think naruto should be paired with mei terumi coz there aren't a lot of fics with thar pairing
shell chapter 3 . 2/27/2012
naruto and mei is great.
pair chapter 3 . 2/27/2012
what about Naruto X Kushina, also, Naruto is supposed to be Uzumaki, he was never supposed to be Namikaze because Kushina was the one from the clan and in many asian cultures, kids get their moms last names, and Kishi refered to Kushina, Minoto, and Naruto as the Uzumaki family, not Namikaze, so you were actually correct in having Naruto as Uzumaki... if not naru X Kushina, can you make it Naru X Tayuya... or maybe he gets both, cause Kushina 'apologizes'
jh831 chapter 3 . 2/26/2012
excellent story so far

enjoying every bit

can't wait to see everyons reaction to naruto when he gets back to the leaf
HouseMD93 chapter 3 . 2/26/2012
Stuff is about to get really interesting. Can't Wait to read more. LETS DO THIS!
rescue 007 chapter 3 . 2/26/2012
Wow your updates take forever ...
whiteabyss89 chapter 3 . 2/26/2012
I think it should be yugito after mini is taken out of her. You always just revive her
307 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »