Reviews for Kushina's Loss, Akatsuki's Gain
Soleneus chapter 4 . 3/3/2012
Not bad, just tad short, compared to your other chaps. Doesn't stop it from being good!
Guest chapter 4 . 3/3/2012
Her knowing the truth and wishing for forgiveness doesn't mean she deserves it. In fact, even if someone forgives a person who wronged them, they will always be wary of them and trust will NEVER be absolute.

Honestly, the setup for these fics really only lends itself to two plots...I forgive you and will leave/abandon/betray those I have lived alongside for years in order to live with you...or, No, I'll ignore you/take revenge on you.
Batros940 chapter 4 . 3/3/2012
Okay chapter two was really long and was just Naruto's training. And now when you continue the story with Kushina you cut it real short. What are these shogun you mention. I find it hard to believe Killer B would be a part of them. Hope to read more soon.
G-Sama chapter 4 . 3/3/2012
Updates take forever, and the 4th chapter sucked and was way to short.
Ofunu chapter 4 . 3/3/2012
"thinking out loud(A.N. This happens to me all the time.)"

Me too...yay for thinking out loud!

Anyway, good chapter! Please update soon.
Aaron Leach chapter 4 . 3/3/2012
Awesome chapter.
EMS-Dash chapter 3 . 3/3/2012
come on this is good you making a fan wait to long
Snake King chapter 3 . 3/2/2012
Add more to this
MrYumCha chapter 2 . 3/2/2012
Good chapter, interesting plot line, can't wait to see their reaction to him being back. Update soon .
roboguy45 chapter 2 . 3/1/2012
Every word i read makes my intrest in your story increase, I shall try and review to every chapter.
roboguy45 chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
I do wanna see how this all turns out because i like the idea.
griffin blackwood chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
very cute!
Fayneir chapter 2 . 2/29/2012
With this setup I'm hoping that eventually Naruto will kill or permanently cripple Kushina.

Really enjoying this fic and I'm

looking forward to more.

I vote Naruto/Samui. In my opinion, she's the only likeable choice for the pairing.

Mei Terumi is bitchy and disrespectful to others, so I'm unable to like her, she threatens the people who fight for the village she is in charge of. Tayuya I'm not a big fan of either. Ino, she's attractive, but thats about it, she can be as bitchy as Sakura, so, nope.
Patriot-112 chapter 3 . 2/28/2012
Hmmm, okay. Please update soon.
legacy of the demented chapter 3 . 2/27/2012
i think naruto should be paired with mei terumi coz there aren't a lot of fics with thar pairing
313 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »