Reviews for Kushina's Loss, Akatsuki's Gain
ddcj1990 chapter 2 . 1/29/2012
Awesome I really like how strong Naruto has become I cant wait for Naruto to return to Konoha for the Chunin Exam and to find out how will everyone react seeing him with a Amegakure headband also I really think you should have Naruto paired with Samui or Tayuya update soon please
ddcj1990 chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Wow great first chapter I really like it alot
omegahurricane chapter 2 . 1/29/2012
It is good so far. I have noticed that there are times that you seem to be referencing to two characters when you mention anything about Naruto arriving in Ame, usually with the word "both" (example: Nagato say to Naruto at the end of this chapter, "Naruto, over the past 7 years you've both improved greatly, there is one more test you must undertake however[...]"), but other than that no large errors. Also, I vote for NarutoxIno.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/29/2012
Gotta be honest with you here: I didn't like the chapter because of all the timeskips and journal entries or flashbacks. There were too freakin' many of them and I pretty much skipped each one...which means I skipped half the chapter because there were so many.

We don't need to know what he's doing/learning every second of the day. We don't need to know every little technique. We also don't need to know Akatsuki's every tiny step. A short description of his training and the group's deeds would've been far better, and it would've taken up maybe a few paragraphs. We would've learned about the jutsu as we read further into the story. I personally just plain hate it being shoved into my face all at once, which is what you did. This just distracted and detracted from the rest of the story because these parts were so long and basically useless in the long run.

I also hate polls where the writer says, "Vote to get it your way!" You're the author; it's your job to take care of the plot. Not everyone's going to be happy with your decision, but it's your story, not theirs, and they'll get over it. If you need someone to tell you what to do, then you're not really the writer after all, are you?

Anyway, don't take my words too harshly. Every writer's got a bad chapter and the point is to learn from it. Besides, this is my opinion and others may disagree.
onslaught172 chapter 2 . 1/29/2012
I like the story but can u show use kushina reaction to all this next time
Storylover213 chapter 2 . 1/29/2012
i like the NarutoxSamui pairing
shadow wolf125767 chapter 2 . 1/29/2012
this a great story for the pairing i am fine with anyone but am leaning towards mei or samui
grimangel163 chapter 2 . 1/29/2012
I find this interesting, pairing wise anyone not from konoha would be nice
Bob chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Er, he lived with his mother and yet had an apartment of his own...? Re-think your strategy here. Kushina's entirely out-of-place. Heck, she isn't even mentioned at all, not even in passing, in the rest of the chapter. That was not very well done.
Bahumat knight chapter 2 . 1/29/2012
love the story man, though have to admit your authors note at the bottom suprised me, when you made mention that this would be a mix between eyes of god and kushina's love narutos hate that it ment the pairing would be naruto/kushina. if thats not the case, id vote for either naruto/tayuya or naruto/mei, tayuya cuz its always an interesting pair, naruto's happy go lucky nature mixed in with tayuya tellin everyone to fuck off, and naruto's somewhat ignorant nature mixed in with mei's flirty one, looking forward to reading more, keep up the great work!
ero-sennin56 chapter 2 . 1/29/2012
love it but did you seriously have to have the kyuubi taken out of naruto?he could have used bijuu mode and be totally badass now hes basically nagato it was a total waste of talent and possible if he were to face madara he would get his ass kicked...narutoxmei
King-konoha chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
good chapter. update soon.
NARUTO1 chapter 2 . 1/29/2012
the pairing should be with Kushina uzumaki and Naruto uzumaki. Because must likely me will never see her as a mother so maybe he can see her as somthing more. Also say she is trying to make up for the pain she put him trought.

fredk307 chapter 2 . 1/29/2012
You're off to a good start. I like the story so far.

I like the fact that you have Naruto learn a select number of techniques over a large time frame (much more realistic).

It would have been nice to see Orochimaru's betrayal in detail.

As for the pairing, I'm all for Mei Terumi (if not Yugito or Samui)

mtziggorot chapter 2 . 1/29/2012
it has serious potential, would like to see where you go with it,
298 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 Next »