Reviews for Kushina's Loss, Akatsuki's Gain
Inaerion chapter 2 . 1/29/2012
Nice story. I haven't seen any mistakes that need correcting, so this story is rather well written.

I love Akatsuki!Naruto fanfics. It's too bad that Akatsuki!Naruto stories are rather rare. Not only that, but this is a Rinnegan!Naruto story as well. That's even better.

Pairing wise, I would like to see Naruto/Mei. He needs an older, more mature woman in his life. Not to mention that she's one of the few who's powerful enough to stand by his side. And lets face it, she's hot. Need I say more? Hell, you could concievable make her his partner in Akatsuki if you wished. That would be pretty interesting since they are bound to eventually lose members. It's just a thought.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to the inevitable Naruto/Kushina confrontation. That promises to be interesting. Though I am worried that Naruto will go soft and eventually turn against his comrades and side with Konoha. It's been done far to often in other stories. I would honestly like to see Naruto go through with their plans, instead of becoming a turncoat.

In any case, I'm eagerly awaiting your next update.

Oh, and I have to ask. Is there any chance of Naruto recreating Madara's Meteorite Technique somehow? Because that would be completely badass. I have yet to see a Rinnegan bearing Naruto recreate that rather spectacular feat. I'm just wondering.
DragonOfApocalypse chapter 2 . 1/29/2012
It was great!

Thanks 4 the chap

NarutoxMei

Can u add Samui 2?
Zangetsu Ossan chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
I vote for Naruto x Yugito
Omegaphantom x chapter 2 . 1/29/2012
Try a harem that way you get everyone u like add kushina too

S-Wanderer999 chapter 2 . 1/29/2012
A nice story and I think it's going to be quite interesting when Naruto gets back to Konoha (and I do see Naruto asking both Sarutobi and even the Council if he has to in order to keep Kushina away from him). As for the story Nagato gave of Itachi abandoning Naruto in Ame, I would change it to Itachi leaving Naruto in Ame while he went elsewhere so that both him and Naruto could be safe (the reason for the story change is because Sasuke is still an unknown and I doubt Itachi wants his brother to hate him). Speaking of Kushina, what is Nagato's opinion of her (especially since he is an Uzumaki as well).

As for Sarutobi, Kakashi and Jiraiya I can see them all being happy Naruto is okay but sad that he wants nothing to do with Konoha (and I can see them being the only three that Naruto will let know that the Kyuubi is out of Naruto).

As for Naruto's team for the Chuunin exams, my suggestion is to have Konan as the jonin-sensei, having Sasori use either his body or another human puppet body (since he looks so young), and the other 'genin' I leave to you (whether it's an OC genin of some level of strength, or another ninja taking on the role of genin for Naruto's team).

As for who to pair Naruto with, I'll admit that I'm torn. I'm stuck between three choices as to which woman to choose, and they are: Yugito Nii, Fu, and Mei Terumi. Two of them are jinchuuriki and the third became the Godaime Mizukage (and I don't know if this story will have Naruto be with one or multiple ladies).

And speaking of Naruto. what changes if any did he undergo when Kyuubi was removed (ie. was his healing ability affected or not)?

Anyways keep up the good work.
Eddman32 chapter 2 . 1/29/2012
Naruto x kushina
Star1X chapter 2 . 1/29/2012
It's an alright fic.

I'd like to see a Naruto x Sakura for once.
aprilliarsv chapter 2 . 1/29/2012
It was pretty good. I'm not a fan of detailed training chapters... But I'm looking forward to your next update.
unrealwarfang chapter 2 . 1/29/2012
Great chapter I vote for either Yugito or Samui to be pared with Naruto mainly Yugito if you can find a way to extract the Nibi without her dieing. Looking forward to the next chapter can't wait to see how Kushina will act when Naruto is back in Konoha
th4n chapter 2 . 1/29/2012
Hi there, voting for Naruto x Mei.
Gia-Sekando chapter 2 . 1/29/2012
nice an i vote mei
Shiro chapter 2 . 1/29/2012
Nice.

NarutoXMei
I Lost a bet to Madara chapter 2 . 1/29/2012
I Vote Naruto and Mei Terumi! Make Mei an Uzumaki!
ddcj1990 chapter 2 . 1/29/2012
Awesome I really like how strong Naruto has become I cant wait for Naruto to return to Konoha for the Chunin Exam and to find out how will everyone react seeing him with a Amegakure headband also I really think you should have Naruto paired with Samui or Tayuya update soon please
ddcj1990 chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Wow great first chapter I really like it alot
311 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 .. Last Next »