Reviews for Kushina's Loss, Akatsuki's Gain
onslaught172 chapter 2 . 1/29/2012
I like the story but can u show use kushina reaction to all this next time
Storylover213 chapter 2 . 1/29/2012
i like the NarutoxSamui pairing
shadow wolf125767 chapter 2 . 1/29/2012
this a great story for the pairing i am fine with anyone but am leaning towards mei or samui
grimangel163 chapter 2 . 1/29/2012
I find this interesting, pairing wise anyone not from konoha would be nice
Bob chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Er, he lived with his mother and yet had an apartment of his own...? Re-think your strategy here. Kushina's entirely out-of-place. Heck, she isn't even mentioned at all, not even in passing, in the rest of the chapter. That was not very well done.
Bahumat knight chapter 2 . 1/29/2012
love the story man, though have to admit your authors note at the bottom suprised me, when you made mention that this would be a mix between eyes of god and kushina's love narutos hate that it ment the pairing would be naruto/kushina. if thats not the case, id vote for either naruto/tayuya or naruto/mei, tayuya cuz its always an interesting pair, naruto's happy go lucky nature mixed in with tayuya tellin everyone to fuck off, and naruto's somewhat ignorant nature mixed in with mei's flirty one, looking forward to reading more, keep up the great work!
ero-sennin56 chapter 2 . 1/29/2012
love it but did you seriously have to have the kyuubi taken out of naruto?he could have used bijuu mode and be totally badass now hes basically nagato it was a total waste of talent and possible power..now if he were to face madara he would get his ass kicked...narutoxmei
King-konoha chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
good chapter. update soon.
NARUTO1 chapter 2 . 1/29/2012
the pairing should be with Kushina uzumaki and Naruto uzumaki. Because must likely me will never see her as a mother so maybe he can see her as somthing more. Also say she is trying to make up for the pain she put him trought.

KUSHINA X NARUTO
fredk307 chapter 2 . 1/29/2012
You're off to a good start. I like the story so far.

I like the fact that you have Naruto learn a select number of techniques over a large time frame (much more realistic).

It would have been nice to see Orochimaru's betrayal in detail.

As for the pairing, I'm all for Mei Terumi (if not Yugito or Samui)

Cheers,

shunter307
mtziggorot chapter 2 . 1/29/2012
it has serious potential, would like to see where you go with it,
Hades252 2 chapter 2 . 1/29/2012
Hmm, a good update letting us see Naruto become a respectably powerful shinobi. Though, what is the point of Kushina wanting him back after so long unless she's developed some kind-of obsession over him and also why would Ino or Tenten be options if he will really become and remain part of Akatsuki, though that's pretty much how strange Yugito is an option as well, no pretty much how all aside from Mei Terumi are options as Naruto should obviously have a dislike for any Konoha citizen after his escape from Konoha taking out interest in their kunoichi, Yugito and Bee being targets for their biju obviously ruining any chance with any Kumo kunoichi and Tayuya not likely having an interest with Naruto going to ruin orochimaru's plans; pretty much leaving only either some lesser village kunoichi or Kiri kunoichi as options since they don't have jinchuuriki, well unless you have an obsessed Kushina gunning for him like in dracohalo117's story.
absolutezero001 chapter 2 . 1/29/2012
NIce, though I felt that you used time skips a bit too much. Anyway, I would recomend Ino, Tenten, or Samui, but you can make it a harem if you choose to, so long as you have either of these three listed. Hope to see more of you.
Sabaku Ookami chapter 2 . 1/29/2012
Fufu, this is a pretty interesting story so far, alot of time went into this chapter.

The journals were a tad odd, but very informative.

As for the pairing...

my first choice would be Naruto and Samui

or if it's possible, my second choice would be Naruto and Kushina.
Naginator chapter 2 . 1/29/2012