Reviews for Kushina's Loss, Akatsuki's Gain
Guest chapter 5 . 4/7/2013
ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH! RIGHT WHEN IT WAS GETTING GOOD YOU SPIRAL DOWN TO MAKE IT WORSE YOU PULL THIS BULLSHIT!? HO THE HELL DOES THAT? DON'T MESS UP FREAKING STORIES JUST BECAUSE YOU WANT PEOPLE TO BE ABLE TO READ LEMONS . JUST GO ON ANOTHER SIGHT AND SIGN UP AND READ AND MAKE THEM THERE! MY GOD!
Guest chapter 5 . 3/27/2013
seriously fuck u for this chapter
Agato - The Hadou Inari chapter 5 . 3/21/2013
Okay your telling me you made two nice long chapters and the others you pull this bullshit? Just stop entirely you jackass because we don't need our time's wasted with shit like this, fucking notes and short as hell chapters.

Not too mention goddamn lazy ass Authors like yourself who let stories like this die.
Exxcaliburr chapter 5 . 3/21/2013
:O UPDATE PLZ. THIS IS A REALLY GOOD FANFIC :D
Guest chapter 5 . 3/17/2013
This is bullshit stop wasting time and fuckin write some shit I'm not critizing you I love the story like chap 1 and 2 keep going same words as 1 and 2
Crimson Aura chapter 5 . 3/6/2013
when's the next updates
Hakkyou30 chapter 5 . 3/4/2013
i don't mean to sound like a douche,but hey if they want to keep doing this then by all means,let them. then hopefully when they realize they have lost all the authors,reveiwers and readers,then they should stop.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Nice story, but its a little disappointing at how Kushina hates Naruto :(
Harpy81 chapter 5 . 2/11/2013
are you going to continue this series
Pain chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Nagato has more chakra than naruto only when the nine tails chakra goes into naruto will he have more than nagato but only shippuden naruto and the rinnagan dose not give you more chakra nagato is an uzumaki and the uzumaki and the Senju clan posses massive amounts of chakra at even taild beast power
rocklobster150 chapter 5 . 2/9/2013
Continue the story
Norway swearing chapter 5 . 1/25/2013
faen i helvete
Guest chapter 5 . 12/26/2012
i love ur story is kushina gonna pop out again cause i willl love to see her breakdown
onepiecefannumber1 chapter 5 . 12/21/2012
update soon please
Guest chapter 5 . 12/17/2012
You will not update more ?

I hope a chapter soon .