Reviews for Of Pain and Killers: Blake's Confessions
Arumei chapter 4 . 6/11/2012
I'm seriously surprised to hear you say English isn't your native tongue - you have a complete mastery of the language.

Start to finish, this story offered a unique take on Blake's innermost thoughts, but if I had to pick out one part as my favorite, it'd be the final paragraph from Blake's perspective. The way he grasped and began to accept Norman's Catch-22 situation was so well written.

Overall, this story was highly enjoyable :) Thanks for sharing it!
OnlySnakesCanLove chapter 4 . 5/24/2012
That was the most beautiful thing I ever read.

I'm not even exaggerating. I don't even want to read this again, because it was so fucking emotional (I CRIED) that I don't want to destroy myself a second time.

You said English isn't your native language? That's INSANE. You write so fluidly and with poetry and prose- you fooled me, to say the least!

So many great lines...And the last, coming from Norman, had my heart sing the most. I just wanted Norman to show up at Blake's door and have them embrace, love and live wonderfully forever. I'm rearing up just thinking about it.

I just, wow...

Bravo. I love it. I'm going to go cry now, LOL.
knownothingable chapter 3 . 4/1/2012
No genre is more fitting for this than "angst"; it's nauseating, honestly. There were some really stellar moments in this chapter, though, like the violent Christmas present simile and this line: "I like to think I'm imagining it all, that I am stuck in a nightmare with you looking like a scene from a low-budget horror movie, but the stench of your blood is so strong I can almost taste it in my mouth. Or are we kissing?"
OnlySnakesCanLove chapter 3 . 2/19/2012
This is one emotional fic, and I was in near-tears at the end, bravo!

I don't want to fill this review with quotes- but there are so many good ones. Like "It's not like we shared anything special's not like we snuggled after we fucked...except

it was." Amazing, I felt the full brunt of the emotional curve that was supposed to have...I'm geniunely invested in these two, and not just because I loooove this pairing (obvious, much?) but because of stories like this. They have this dynamic and you explore it perfectly.

Jesus, I have a feeling this isn't going to end well! But I'm in it till the end!

(Can't wait for more!)
Spookimonster chapter 3 . 2/14/2012
I just can't get enough of your writing. It's so, wonderful.

And I really like this chapter, the layout of it, the idea. I could always see Norman thinking about suicide, and I like Blake's thought process on the whole thing... It suits him wonderfully. You write Blake wonderfully and I'm in love the way you have him see Norman. I just... I just, love everything. I don't know what else to say. HAHA I suck at reviews I'm sorry.
OnlySnakesCanLove chapter 2 . 2/6/2012

I'm at a loss for words; you REALLY have a way of crawling into Blake's head reading everything off in this new way. Just astounding.

BTW, it's very, very compelling the way you write the descriptions of Jayden, I can almost feel the pain radiating off of him. Just fantastic!
Spookimonster chapter 2 . 2/5/2012
I really like this. Your wordplay, the emotions it gives me, the idea behind it. I love it. I've read both chapters many times now and I'm at a loss of what to say... Lol keep it up. You're got talent.
OnlySnakesCanLove chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Let me tell you, that was FANTASTIC. It feels passionate and real, and I enjoyed reading it twice before giving this review. The way Blake describes Jayden is extremely telling and real, and it bring erotic thoughts to the surface, such as Blake "fixing" Jayden with, you know... his penis. XD

This this is full of amazing quotes!

"...try as I might, cannot avert my eyes from the hideous sight of you."

"(your bones rattle as you walk)"

"I know you make love to her every night and almost never come."

Just amazing! Count me in as being excited for more. :3
Luc-x chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
I love this story. It's incredible the description of Blake's personality. Will you write about them again?

/I can't write so much to describe how i like this story because i don't know english but i'm trying.