Reviews for According To You
DonnieBella chapter 1 . 2/1
Very Nice...
AccioFirebolt21065 chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
This was absolutely beautiful!
Narutoyaoi4ever chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
Well damn... Damn
Regally chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
This was truly an amazing and captivating story. Thank god I have found this, you are truly talented!
bOrEd 42 chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
I have read all of the best fanfictions and this story is by far the cutest and most amazing and heartfelt and so adorable. Keep up the fantastic work :)
AWiltedRoseSighs chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Even though most of this was angsty-ish... I LOVED IT! It was so b-e-a-utiful! Oh my gosh, I giggled like a fan girl so many times. Which I guess makes sense. This was wonderful. Incredible. Absolutely amazing! Loved it!
Anje
rochitabels chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
This is an absolutely beautiful story! Though it made my heart hurt, Harry was still able to find happiness with Tom. Oooohhh i love it so much. Thank you for sharing this story!
Jane chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Bit depressing.
puretsubasa chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Your story was a great read. I usually am a Snape fan but you made the relationship lines work. It sort of felt like you rushed the ending after the whole scene where Riddle confesses though. I understand that you just wanted a conclusion to your story, but I would have loved to read a more detailed (dialogued) story. But overall, your story was great! Thanks for sharing.
Anon chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
I only have one word that I think sums up this work; Brilliant. Do continue writing as you have wonderful writing skills. Though I would have liked to see severus grovel at Harry's feet, we can't have it all can we? :).
DemeRain chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Thanks for sharing.
darkcutey chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
i loved it
CalicoCat21 chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
I like it.
The Wonderful Marshmallow chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
oh my god. that was insanly fantastic, i loved it
Allen's Matchmaker chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Serves you right Snape!
Amazing story! Oh God, this is so. . . So. . .
Oh I don't even know anymore! But it really is amazing!