Reviews for Into the light
TheRealMaraJade chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
I almost feel sorry for Blaine. Almost. But I don't. I just want him to find outwhat he did to Kurt and get out of the picture. Perhaps after hearing from Dave a much needed tell off! ;)
FanofChrisCMaxA1 chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Wondereful start. I hope everyone will know the truth about what happened.
Fernsfairie chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Hiya! I read this part of the story, then went back and read Into the Darkness. Not a big fan of non-con/angsty stories, but I'll see where this on goes before I make any sort of decision. :3

~Fern Rose
LizzyPoodle chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
But I don't want to feel sorry for Blaine! *throws tantrum* Could you please, please, pretty please update very, very quickly?
Totoro-Pirate chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Oh my goodness... Thank you so much for writing this, I was waiting for this and now I can't wait to see what happens. I always thought it was odd for Blaine to be so drunk out of one beer, either he had more or was just pretending to be that drunk to excuse his behavior. But blacking out? Whoa that Is serious!
Aetheriata chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Ohhh, the ever loving Blackout.

I hope Blaine will remember. In his dreams. Next night. And wake up in cold sweat. Because, damn, he deserves so much worse.

Glad you continue this!
whereJIJisalive chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Yay! I was hoping you'd continue with this story! D Can't wait until the next chapter! (I'm an angst whore. I need it to survive)

xx
ShallICompareThee chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Oooh, now I'm intrigued..

I had read the prequel when you had published it, so remembering how out of it Blaine was because of the alcohol added to how he doesn't understand the gravity of what he did made this chapter really poignant and realistic. He did a stupid thing - getting drunk - which led him to doing an even more stupid thing and now he doesn't remember half of it. I can't wait to see how this evolves and how the kids' parents deal with it all, once they know everything that happened.

On a brighter note, I've been waiting for ages to read a story with Dave in his new school: I hope you'll tell us a bit about how he finds himself there, if the bullying/homophobia situation is better or worse and if (and I really hope this comes out on the show, too) he started going to PFLAG meetings or joined the Bully Whips of that school (if there's anything similar, anyway).

Thank you for your hard work!
Beloved-Stranger chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Ohhhhhhh, I have a bad feeeeeeeeeeeeeling! Its going to hit the faaaaaaaaaaaan!
cornflakesareglutenfree chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Oh the delicious angst. And all the unanswered questions. who's gonna tell blaine what he did? is kurt gonna be okay emotionally? what is blaine gonna do when he realizes what he's done to kurt physically and emotionally? what will happen if ND finds out? is dave going to be a bigger part of kurt's life? how will kurt heal from the whole thing?

ooohhhh i'm such an angst whore. it's just so beautiful.
205 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14