Reviews for Into the light
Cookie Monster chapter 21 . 6/17/2012
Wow that brought up memorys. I wish I knew of the sites online, but I doubt anyone would want an 11 year old talking about being raped. Even if it was anonymous. But thats a could idea.
Yoshikimos chapter 21 . 6/5/2012
Awesome story. Can't wait for the next update
GoldenPetal13 chapter 21 . 5/19/2012
OMG - WOW, can your writing get any better?

How can you get me to hate and despise Blaine in the first story, enough that I want to punch him, yet in this one you manage to get me to feel so very sorry for him, because once he finds out what he did he took responsibility, he understood what he did was wrong and didn't make excuses and I want to make him okay (with a ding up the back of the head for good measure).

And Kurt being Kurt, no police, telling Blaine he can stay at school and being strong. Urgh I want to wrap him up in cotton wool and take care of him.

Don't get me started on Dave, holy hell he's hilarious, (Honey I'm gay... sure you are... LOL). And Nathan, and the babies and the pee.

Going off to read the next one now.

Thank you so much for writing this :)

Cheers

GP13
Miss Meggie chapter 21 . 4/22/2012
Sorry I'm a tad behind, really lovely work!
midlifecrisses chapter 21 . 3/21/2012
WOW so happy I stumbled across this 'verse. I will definitely read the third installment ( In fact I can't wait!)
midlifecrisses chapter 6 . 3/21/2012
oh Burt, you wonderful man, you.
midlifecrisses chapter 4 . 3/21/2012
oh f*cking hell I am sooooo pissed at Bas right now!

and now I can't decided if I should be as pissed at Blaine as Kurt is.
Kittylizzz chapter 21 . 3/14/2012
loved it! your an amazing writer... cant wait for the sequel D
BritNP chapter 21 . 3/14/2012
I thought you ended it quite nicely, but I'm glad for a sequel. I hope it will tie up some of the loose ends. Very well written. The pacing is very nice, because I think while most would probably rush to get Kurt and Dave together, you don't. In the end, they're just barely becoming friends. It's really very nice. I like it. :)
kaiiju chapter 21 . 3/13/2012
...Rachel. You are an idiot. A self-centered, vaguely well meaning idiot, but an idiot nonetheless.

Rachel's idiocity aside, I found this to be a really sweet chapter. Kurt is confronting a lot of his issues, and GUH my heartstrings. Doing strange things.
FactionB chapter 21 . 3/13/2012
I really, really liked this one. You seriously don't need any smut to keep people reading. You're just that good, I swear!

I think that one of the best things of this story is how you pictured Blaine, Klaine and the whole rape-assault thing. You treated all of it with so much respect and skill that it just blew me away.

Also, the end was kind of perfect. I especially liked the description of Kurt's fears about sexuality and attraction. It put a big smile on my face.
ShallICompareThee chapter 21 . 3/13/2012
Sorry I’m late! The reason is the same as last time: books. I get addicted, sometimes.

Anyway, review time!

Chapter 19: Fast, short and complete. I liked how you kept all of Blaine’s musings to the minimum, how the lack of dialogue makes it seem as if we’re inside his head. I’m happy you made him find his courage and strength to keep on living as normally as possible. (Now I’m kind of wondering whether – and how much – he’ll be present in the sequel..)

Chapter 20: D’aaww! XD Dave and babies is the cutest thing ever! Not to mention the fact that “his dry shirt […] is a couple of years old, slightly too small and tight for his liking”. _ I see what you did there.

Okay, the whole chapter is adorable, with Dave freaking out every five seconds because of Kurt, Claire and singing and so on.. I can’t wait to read the sequel if Dave keeps the cute freaking out up! XP

Typo: “Kurt's dads' campaign”.

Chapter 21: Yesss! Claire is evil but I like her, she’s clearly a Kurtofsky shipper, too, and having an agent on the inside is always helpful. _ Mu-ha-ha-haaa! Aw, after this I seriously can’t wait for their relationship to develop, it’s going to be so fun!

I also like how you haven’t forgotten the ‘social world’ of WMHS in the process, with Kurt keeping close to his new allies and remembering what a friendship with Rachel can bring.

Thank you for the amazing story and the amazing speed and quality of every update!

You’re my heroooo!
usernamebingo chapter 21 . 3/12/2012
Wonderful, I can't wait for the sequel. :D
Aetheriata chapter 21 . 3/12/2012
A lovely ending for this...

And I can't wait for the sequel!

(And your Rachel is perfect!)
cornflakesareglutenfree chapter 21 . 3/12/2012
Yay for babies!

Yay for Claire!

Yay for... okay maybe not yay for Rachel. Just... ugh...

Yay for working on engines with burt and

Yay for facebook friends with Dave!

asldkfnalskdghjlskdj