Reviews for Into the light
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 21 . 3/12/2012
I like this chapter. It is a good chapter. Please update soon.
LizzyPoodle chapter 21 . 3/12/2012
I can't believe that it never even occurred to me that it was the baby monitor! This was wonderful, and I am looking forward to the sequel!
zali chapter 21 . 3/12/2012
Crud! I can't log in with my phone!

Anyway, GUH!

Great story! And it leads a lot to Kurt's future story with Dave and how he IS attracted to the dude. I'm excited for the sequel!

I'm counting down the days to your sequel and keeping an eye for your other fic updates!

Mwahahahahaha!

_zali
winter74 chapter 21 . 3/12/2012
You were right, Kurt is very impressed. And very strong, too. If I think about it rationally, what Blaine did isn't too serious, but, emocionally, it could have destroyed Kurt.

I'll see you in 10-14 days. Ussually I search stories fulls of smut (it's how I am). In this one I don't need it, the story doesn't need it. If happens, good. If not, it'll remain be one of my favorites.

I translate fics from english into spanish, and is easy. But, for me, writting in english is very difficult. I allways think that you, or whoever is reading this, could misunderstand me. Sorry about that.
kaiiju chapter 20 . 3/11/2012
Dave!reaction is so... Sooo Dave. Really. I was laughing a ton the whole time, mostly at the mental image of Kurt holding the baby as far away as possible with fear on his face. XD
LizzyPoodle chapter 20 . 3/10/2012
The baby stuff was too cute. I am thankful to have been sitting down. David blowing raspberries and playing peek-a-boo...what a visual...

Claire is awesome.
LizzyPoodle chapter 19 . 3/10/2012
You continue to break my heart with what you've created for Blaine. You've just made him so interesting and full as a character. I wish that the writers could take a peak at your work. It's much richer than what they've done with this character. Excellent chapter.
usernamebingo chapter 20 . 3/10/2012
Yay, what a great chapter. :) Can't wait fir the next.
winter74 chapter 20 . 3/10/2012
A man with a babe is the most cutest thing in the world. I don't understand why Kurt isn't as impressed as me.

And Claire is fantastic. Usually I don't like original characters because are Mary Sues, but she is funny. I think that for Dave is strange, and hard, to have a stepmother so young but, at the same time, she can be a confidant for him.
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 20 . 3/10/2012
I like this chapter. It is a good chapter. Please update soon.
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 19 . 3/10/2012
I like this chapter. It is agodo chapter.
zali chapter 20 . 3/10/2012
Wow.

I just got home from my cousin's 3 hour long ballet recital and BAM!

THIS.

So many fics all posted simultaneously.

I so love Claire! I hope that when I become a mom someday, I'll be like her. Cackling at my kids after I've embarrassed them thoroughly and scar them for life. Mwahahaha!

*evil laugh*

I'm kinda hoping Kurt listened in on Dave as he sang the lullaby to the twins. Maybe that's why he looks slightly shocked.

Great story!

I hope Blaine will be okay... T.T

_zali
cornflakesareglutenfree chapter 20 . 3/10/2012
BABIES BABIES BABIESSSSSS

OMG

i love his stepmom. she's a wonderful person. (when you say they had tortillas as an entree for dinner, what are you referring to? i'm a little lost.)

i just about died when adam peed on dave. it was magical. and the tight fitting shirt, and talk of possibly walking topless to his room to fetch a new one... then kurt holding lily to feed her, and lily touching his face... i just... squeeeeeeee!

babies. hummmmm...

and one last thing... were kurt and claire listening on the baby monitor when dave sang the lullaby and that's why kurt was so shocked and awed? (((let it be so let it be so let it be so))) you don't have to address it. if you leave that empty i'll just accept it as my headcanon. lol. (yes, i've got headcanon for your FIC.)
Aetheriata chapter 20 . 3/10/2012
I'm anxious for Glee, too, Blainey...

And awwwwww, Kurt's already liked by Dave's family, awesome :D

And woah, the twins... Are they modelled after yours? :D
fightonthepromenade chapter 20 . 3/10/2012
So Claire ... I love her. Also. I am intrigued with what made Kurt so shocked... Either Claire said something to Kurt or Dave didn't account for any baby monitors. Haha. I really like what you have done with this. I also love how you are realistically portraying Kurt's struggle. He is trying, but it is hard for him sometimes and you show that so well. I will be sad once this is over, but I am sure that sadness will be gone once the second story begins.
205 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »