Reviews for Into the light
Beloved-Stranger chapter 20 . 3/10/2012
Hahaaa! I love Claire! In fact I just flat out love Dave's family. Also, BABIES BABIES BABIES! I love them so much! My godson has ruined me and turned me into a cuddlebeast when it comes to little people so getting to see my fave character do the whole baby thing is just gold. I'm sending you internet cookies.
Beloved-Stranger chapter 19 . 3/10/2012
Again! Again with the almost crying!
kaiiju chapter 18 . 3/9/2012
...you know, I find this plot disturbingly similar to the actual episode. Thanks for the great read!
winter74 chapter 18 . 3/8/2012
I only hope that I'm still here when you come back. Probably not. Probably I'll be dead thinking about Kurt ringing the bell.

Take your time. Real life sometimes sucks and sometimes is awesome. We'll wait for you.

( Have you noticed the two quotes from Kurt and Dave? )
clovrboy chapter 18 . 3/7/2012
It's nice to see Kurt start to feel a bit more comfortable and secure, I'm also glad that he sent Blaine the email, and that he went to visit Dave. On a separate note, I'm sorry to hear that you had a family emergency and I really hope that everything turns out ok.
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 18 . 3/7/2012
I like this chapter. It is agood chapter. Please update soon.
Totoro-Pirate chapter 18 . 3/7/2012
This is getting exciting. Now Kurt went to see Dave, I like where this is going, really like it. I am really sorry to hear about your family problems, I hope it's nothing too bad and everyone gets back to normal soon. Take your time, hope everything works out. Hugs.
LizzyPoodle chapter 18 . 3/7/2012
I wish that we got to see Santana like this more on the show. It's good to see Kurt getting better. I still feel badly for Blaine. *sigh* You take care, sweetie.
slashaddict1988 chapter 18 . 3/7/2012
Hope everything turns out well! Love your story!
tayla36 chapter 18 . 3/7/2012
You're making me like Santana now too. Don't like her so much in canon because she's mean to everyone all the time, except for Brittany who she's only mean to some of the time.

Great chapter.
ShallICompareThee chapter 18 . 3/7/2012
Oh, introspection. The true sense of life! *_*

Hm, I like how Kurt’s chapters are becoming more and more controlled and insightful. You can write him very well, and I’m glad it can show full-force, now; seeing him with the girls and being ready to rip Santana’s head off out of protectiveness is the best thing ever, after all this drama.

D’aw, Kurt and Santana are so proud of David, it’s so cute! I like how he became an important part in both of their lives, it felt natural and.. satisfying, for some reason. XD

Cornflakesareglutenfree totally read my mind. I *demand* the Kurtofsky/babies adorableness combo. ù_ù

All right, thank you for the amazing (and typo-free!) chapter, dear!

I hope your emergency is nothing too serious. Heal fast, Janine’s relative!
cornflakesareglutenfree chapter 18 . 3/7/2012
i love this santana. i adore her. and the fact that the troubletones girls had a slumber party with kurt. so much fabulous. i thought it was adorable how santana diffused mercedes by mentioning sam's ass. bahahaha...

and i'm so excited to see how dave reacts to kurt just randomly showing up.

OH. GOD. WAIT.

are they gonna play with the babies?

will there be kurtofsky/twin babies play time? like dave is babysitting when kurt shows up?

okay maybe not. but it's a thought.

feel better, dear! i hope things improve. :(
Beloved-Stranger chapter 18 . 3/7/2012
I'm glad Kurt's gone to see Dave - and I'm glad he can feel safe around him :)

And you're making me want to reach through the internet and smack Rachel, which probably isn't fair considering she has no idea what's going on and has a predisposition to be self-obsessed :S
debraelq chapter 17 . 3/5/2012
Poor Dave, lol. I'm enjoying the break from the angst and then I'm ready to get right back into it.

Also looking forward to the "eventual Kurtofsky" part of the story. :)

I'm patient though. It's a requirement as a pirate, ya know.

I seriously think you could write anything.
clovrboy chapter 16 . 3/5/2012
I barely had time to read the last two updates and gotta say I'm really liking it. Poor Blaine I feel worse for him every chapter and I really hope he stays in McKinley nos that he got the email from Kurt. I'm glad that Dave is coming more and more in terms with himself that that even though afraid he had the courage to come out to other people. I'll be looking forward to next chapter.
205 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »