Reviews for Affections
Guest chapter 32 . 12/1/2013
Miaparker I hope you haven't abandoned this piece! This piece has so much potential! :D Please continue this thrilling story :) I must say, you have come a long way so I just want to say well done and please continue :)
xuisi95 chapter 32 . 4/10/2013
This is very dramatic! Hope it's not the end!
xuisi95 chapter 31 . 3/17/2013
Oh! Sixers no! All was so beautiful :(
TerraNova99 chapter 30 . 2/9/2013
I hate cliffys. And not if I see you first! ;)
Loved the chapter and I'm sensing a little bit of manipulation from Lucas so I will see you next chapter as soon as I get that e-mail notification! :)
TerraNova99 chapter 29 . 1/26/2013
Jealous Skye sounds really fun! I can't wait for the next chapter and this one was awesome as usual! :)
TerraNova99 chapter 28 . 1/15/2013
Arrrg! To much ciffy-ness! Wel, this is gonna be a quick review but I refer back to my other review from last chapter: why wouldn't the Phoenix Group and Mira just come back to Terra Nova and attack it then?
Still, I loved the chapter and jealous Skye is quite fun ;)
TerraNova99 chapter 27 . 1/9/2013
*Sigh*... I think that this chapter was less cliffy than the others so no complaining from me [for once]! Happy New Year to you too!
I've been waiting to see when Lucas would finally do something, but why would Lucas leaving the Phoenix Group out there cause them to never attack Terra Nova again. Mira, the Sixers and Phoenix would be smart enough to make it back to Terra Nova, maybe even to attack it, right? Well that's what I thought.
Still, I did like the chapter since it wasn't so cliffy ;)
Guest chapter 23 . 1/1/2013
i think i know were this is leading ... are they doing like a play or something?
Guest chapter 9 . 1/1/2013
how could you ? i threw my headphones at the ground i going to be p****d off if Lucas does something he regrets or Skye
TerraNova99 chapter 26 . 12/29/2012
AARRGG! The worst place to stop! Oh well...
Great chapter and I hope to see more soon!
TerraNova99 chapter 25 . 12/17/2012
Awesome chapter and I think, thanks to your torture of suspense, that that deathly allergy is starting to fade... Kind of... Mostly. Any ways, I can't wait until the next chapter and hope to see it soon!
MeganV1432 chapter 25 . 12/17/2012
Really awesome I love how skye reacted when she got all the news please updated ASAP
MeganV1432 chapter 24 . 12/12/2012
Awesome chapter please update ASAP , what will lucas do and what will skye say when she finds out what he's doing for her ?
TerraNova99 chapter 24 . 12/12/2012
I've been waiting for this and then you just cut it off right there. Seriously, I think I will die before you finish this! But the story is still getting on great and is as awesome as ever. I'll be waiting as usual!
Patty1819 chapter 23 . 12/7/2012
Just started reading your story. Please continue! I am enjoying it immensely.