Reviews for The Terror In His Eyes
pharohtrinity chapter 18 . 8/9
so apparently I started this and never finished it or even reviewed it. what an exciting and excellent story. I just could feel the pain you described in some of the parts. whump also gets me excited strangely enough and I thought this was fantastic. it was well written and excellent. the story flowed very well and you made it wrap up perfectly. you are doing great!
Smallbell chapter 18 . 6/2
Wow...wonderful powerful and fantastic story. I couldn't stop reading. Great characters, nice plot and very well written.
Annienygma chapter 18 . 5/20
Ooh, I liked this story. Thanks for sharing!
shit kunt chapter 2 . 12/25/2015
I Loooooooove Jack Harkness 3 Jack Harkness is bae
BrilliantlyStrange chapter 18 . 11/26/2015
Another fantastic read. I love all the Whump (is that bad?) and all the other reviewers who said 'you copied jellyhair's own original work' apparently can't read.
Guest chapter 18 . 11/13/2015
NOT ONLY WAS THIS STORY GREAT AND WONDERFULLY WRITTEN, BUT THAT TIE-IN AT THE END!
Professor Hyraxi chapter 18 . 11/4/2015
This very well written!
I'm sorry you have so many nasty reviews. If these reviewers had read all the way through at the beginning of the first chapter then they would have known that the elements in this story resembling the other story were in fact done with permission.
A fantastic read. Thanks for writing!
Shraider chapter 18 . 10/6/2015
What a terribly wonderful story. Amazing writing and characterization. Enjoyed it from beginning to end.
PolarbearTimelord chapter 18 . 8/29/2015
That was very well written. So much emotion. I don't know about the ending but overall it was good
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 18 . 7/4/2015
BRLLIANT STORY! :D Love your work :D
HollyandMisltoe chapter 1 . 3/11/2015
In case you're someone (like myself) that reads the reviews on a story before posting one, I just want to chime in and say I'm not sure what's going on with the reviews below. There is an acknowledgement in the first chapter to the original author, and everything seems to be extremely harmless. So any miscommunication/misunderstanding/mis...whatever that might have happened behind the scenes seems to be cleared up!

That being said, awesome story! I've read the 'original' as well and loved them both! (I put original in quotes because, apart from some similarities in the beginning, you managed to make this plot perfectly relevant to Doctor Who and made the story uniquely your own.) You villain is CHILLING! Super original! He actually scared me! And the ending...just gah! I loved that interpretation of that scene!

Anyway, good job! And don't listen to those reviews below that seem to be hitting on your personal life. We're here to judge writing, not personal choices. I don't really get why they feel the need to comment on it at all - it's your life, not theirs! : )

(/end rant)
Deleted Account 4713708 chapter 1 . 3/8/2015
Wow, I don't even know what to say right now. You were once one of my favorite authors. Seriously how could you do that?! I was just going to leave a nice review saying how much I liked this story when I saw all these reviews saying you stole it. After comparing the two stories myself I still can not believe that one of my favorite stories was a stolen version of another story. Stealing is horrible ,I can't believe you got so many reviews for stealing. That's just awful.
The Warty Hogg chapter 18 . 3/5/2015
"Your" excuse to write a lot of hurt/comfort. Um, no. You copied the plot and considerable text whole cloth from the original author. You did some editing, changed a few names, but this is still plagiarized and there is nothing more pathetic than a plagiarist.
Adreena chapter 2 . 3/5/2015
I'm sorry but if you can't write YOUR OWN story then don't write anything at all. It is not right and it is not clever to steal someone else's work and then post it as your own.

If anyone would like to give credit to the one who actually came up with the ideas displayed in this fic then visit 'Jellyhair's story: 'Broken Wings and Cigarette Burns' (started in 2010) which is the original story and the one that this has been COPIED from. Seriously people, read both stories side by side and you'll see who deserves the praise. And it's not this 2die.
Snickerdoddle chapter 2 . 3/5/2015
I would just like to say that this plot is clearly a plagiarized version of 'Broken Wings and Cigarettes' by Jellyhair, which was posted two years before this fic came out. You just rewrote this to fit the Doctor Who fandom.