Reviews for My Zelda
Sage of Winds chapter 4 . 8/16/2013
I don't have any words for this, other than the fact that this fic is incredibly cute. It's a really fun read. The only complaint that I have is that sometimes the dialogue comes off as a bit sappy, but other than that it's perfect.

Eager to read more,
Sage
skyhopper chapter 4 . 3/4/2013
This so good why haven't you updated!? I love the fics where they are best friends.
Hi chapter 4 . 2/26/2013
Why oh why must all the great fanfics be incomplete?
Guest chapter 4 . 2/17/2013
so far this story has been the best romance I have read on the entire website, please keep wrighting
CosmicZelda chapter 4 . 12/8/2012
eep! plz up-date!
DarkfallenAngelWings chapter 4 . 11/9/2012
Awe!That is the same words my fiancee says to me when he holds me in his arms. I love listening to his heartbeat and nice story!Continue!x3
XxDaughter Of EvilxX chapter 4 . 8/3/2012
MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR!
Kyaaaaaaa! I love this Story! :D
Please Please PLEASE! Update Soon! :3
I'll be Waiting! :D
KaijuKnight chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
I enjoyed this. not as action pact as most zelda tales, but pleasent. Will follow.
Kreszentenia chapter 4 . 7/1/2012
Ah, I just found this story and I already love it. There are a few typos here and there, but otherwise it's written very well. I love how the pacing is slow to seem realistic, but not too drawn out to get annoying. Looking forward for an update!
SoonToBeActress chapter 4 . 7/1/2012
I really like this story so far. Please update soon!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/28/2012
awwwwwwwwwwwww soooooo cute love it exelent writeing er.. typing
klara-kind chapter 4 . 6/18/2012
/ w / Ohhh I love it! Oh my,oh my! Please do keep wrighting! You are fantastic! 3
Miss Ashlynn chapter 4 . 6/15/2012
Aww I love Zelink fluff:)

keep writing and update soon pleeeease!
zeldas.lullaby chapter 4 . 6/10/2012
I loved it! I've been looking forever to find a good SS Zelink fic. Please write more soon!
Rose Starglen chapter 4 . 6/8/2012