Reviews for Positive Reinforcement
I.K. Holdrige chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
I would love math too if Logan had offered me to give me a kiss in the lips after I finished my math equations! I mean who wouldn't love math if that were to happen to you?

Either wayyy..

I LOVED THIS! It was just so cuuuteee!

Love,

ZeldaLove Akira-Chan
Katerina The Von chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
So cute :)
Miss Fenway chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Oh gosh okay. My reviews are either going to be delayed or short or sometimes both because I have so much going on lately with school and work and friends and being sick and not sleeping. So I apologize jsjryljsj.

Anyway, can I just say that I got really jealous of Carlos in this story? lol. I mean, first of all, I can totally relate with the algebra thing. I never got past Algebra 1 in high school and I only got a B in Modern College Mathematics because my teacher gave me 29 extra credit points. Ugh I don't even want to think about it. Like, the math throughout this story was totally foreign to me haha.

But jsjrsun Carlos and Logan were so adorable in this! Carlos' attitude with math was pretty much exactly like mind haha. And Logan was just so sweet to him!

My favorite parts had to be when Carlos thought Logan helping him meant Logan actually doing the work lol. Precious. Oh, and when Logan gave him "a kiss" gshjdhjdhh. BEST PARTS.

And then they kissed for real and they loved it and so did I because it was precious and adorable and Cargany as only you could write it. Which is the best way obviously. I loved this!

P.S. I meant to catch up today since I'm actually not that far behind in my reviews. But honestly, I'm having a really hard time lately balancing everything that I already mentioned. I'll catch up though, don't worry! :) Hopefully tomorrow
BTRCutie chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
AWWWWW MY HEART EXPLODDED! That was sooo cute! I normally don't read Cargan when it comes to slash because Jagan is my Otp but i could not resist this! It was sooo balanced and controlled! I loved it soo much!

I LOVE HOW CARLOS thought Logan actually meant a KISS! You know? it was beyond adorable! Seriously...it was sooo cute!

Oh my Gosh, this was soo good!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! U ARE THE BEST WRITER! CAN u PRETTY PRETTY PLASE WRITE A JAGAN SLASH! :) please...you will be my favoritest person if you do! I swear...you are awesome at writing slash. I read on your profile you didnt atually like slash...WHAT HAPPENED? HAHA i sounded like Logan in BT ROCKER when he asked Camille why she wasnt dressed up anymore in her costume...haha he was like "WHAT HAPPENED?"

ANYWAYS GREAT JOB! -thumbs up- keep it up! -smiles sweetly- Have sweet Jagan dreams! Oh i mean Cargan...yeah..whatever you want.
Anim3Fan4Ever chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Awww this was sooooo cuuuute ! 3 I LOVE it!
MilwaukeeBlues chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Cargan is just the best!
Sum1cooler chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Awww. I thought this was a perfect cute cargan. Lol. I love Thr line where they need some quality cargan time XDXD
TheLostHalcyon chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
This is beyond. It's just so fluffy I'm gonna die! xD *Oh Agnes. I'm sorry. I just love Despicable Me :)*

Anyway, this was so cute and so adorable beyond what I've read and wrote on FF. Good job! :)

PS. Thanks for following me on tumblr. :)
bluestring chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
THAT!

Is the sweetest Cargan ever!

I totally love it!