Reviews for All Quiet on the Western Front
MiniMinx chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Please please please please tell me your continuing this! It's beautiful and I would love to read more *if you can't already tell from my pleading ;)*
Sleeves of Satin chapter 1 . 8/24/2002
That was very beauitful and extrememly well written. I, too, have always been curious about the original WWI opening of the film, and now I have a picture in my mind's eye of what it would be like. Bravo.
Trinity Day chapter 1 . 6/30/2002
You're right; I do want to review. This was lovely. Absolutely lovely.
Francesca Wayland chapter 1 . 6/2/2002
WOW. That was breath-taking and just beautiful! Wonderful prose. Are you planning on adding any more chapters? I would read them!
Lady McClellan chapter 1 . 5/17/2002
Ahhh...sweet and wonderful. Well worth the time of from studying. Thanks.
The Blue Robed One chapter 1 . 5/16/2002
I like it! It recalls something of the mood of the original All Quiet. Although...was Christian actually English and not French? I guess it doesn't say in the movie.
SevenSparkles chapter 1 . 5/15/2002
great fic...something totally new and different...i really liked it...poor christian...are you going to continue? Will he go back into paris? he was singing "come what may" at the end i assume...
Theia-Eos chapter 1 . 5/15/2002
wow... the descriptions were... wow! There are no adjectives... I could almost imagine being there! Great work!
drama-princess chapter 1 . 5/15/2002
AMAZING! I'm very impressed. . .this is an awesome idea, and you've developed it very well.

Are you going to continue? Please do, it would be delightful. :)
diddly day chapter 1 . 5/15/2002
THAT!. . . Was awesome! I love it. OH! You have to write another one like it! I love this, and I love you for writing it. WaaaHOOO!

~diddly day~
Spawkwing Diamond chapter 1 . 5/15/2002
*sniff sniff* That was beautifullllll :)
Lady in Red chapter 1 . 5/15/2002
That was incredible! Wonderfully written, and the story was excellent