Reviews for Curiosity
Incandescent Adolescent chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
I LOVE how Rosto gave Farmer the "you hurt her and Imma fuck you up" talk. (kind of) Rosto and Farmer are going to end up friends though. Farmer is so easy to like.
Lady of the Shards chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Oh pounce made me giggle.
buddhistbabe chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Thank you. I love Farmer and Beka together and I love this little tale.
chat noire chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
I think that now you should write about the breakfast :)
Sadex chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Beka and Farmer I did not see that one coming. Nice I actually enjoyed it although it is short :(
edwardfiend chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Really enjoyed this! :)
Murph chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
I'll come back and review for real once ffiction stops being retarded and lets me login.

I quite liked it! Not too overdone, very realistic, true to all characters involved down to the last pin, and quite interesting. I think Rosto would have had to look into this new cove of Beka's...but could you continue with a follow-up? Rosto's far too protective and stubborn to let this go without a good-old fashioned threatening. But Pounce might have just covered that, clever cat.

Well written! Made me smile.
Purple Majestic chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
I love this story!
nobody chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
PLEASEEES wright more. i need to know what going to happen next. i could just imagine what would happen, but i would really appreachiated if you could wright it. you just have such a good insight about the characters, and you matched Rosto's and Farmer's aditudes puurrrfectly. ha ha.
roseflorintine chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
I really did like this. Nice job with the character personalities, really nice. Farmer is wonderful, but deep down insdie, I still am a Beka/Rosto shipper. Ah well...
brilliant incandescence chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Farmer happens to be my favourite character EVER, now that I've FINALLY read Mastiff. I'll be eternally grateful that you've written about him. I really quite liked this idea of Rosto checking him out for himself. I loved the story.
Marqueza chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
This was good! Thank you for writing of Farmer. I think this is the only fic with him featured as a character.
Merkaba7734 chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
I adore both Farmer and Rosto and I could't help but spend much of the last quarter of Mastiff wondering what they would make of each other. This is short, but spot on with characterization and pacing. I'd love to see more of their interactions.
sweetlilsunshine chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Simple, but I can see great things coming out of this story
twilightm00n chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
This really should have a review by now given its quality. Anyway I really enjoyed it. Short, sweet, and the characters were spot on. I have to admit, Mastiff really threw me off with Farmer. I was really hoping for some more Rosto.