Reviews for Ten Days
80srockchick chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
So few words. So many tears
Kylie chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
Why why would you make me cry like this? This is beautiful but I'm sobbing! Great job!
crzykittyfangirl chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
so sad, but very well done.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
actual tears
Idonotwantthisaccountanymore chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
*sob sob*
wild-springflower chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
well that just about made me cry! it was fantastic! so depressing, yet so wonderful! how can you do that? its amazing! well, yeah, thats about all i have to say! but one last thing! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :) now im done!
AKs-on-show chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
A nice little piece, very touching, even though I thought the end was a little too emotional for the Doctor? Then again, I am of two minds about it, because it's clearly a vulnerable moment for him, so his emotions would show through... perhaps it would be better if he had a wilder emotional reaction, something we wouldn't expect? Author's prerogative, I suppose, and you certainly did a great job here. Hopefully your friend's break up wasn't too bad (but every break up is a bitch on some level and in some way) and I hope you have a very happy birthday!
RachelPhobia chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Holy crap i'm blubbering over here. That's no fair, why did you have to go and make me cry you terrible, wonderful, horrible, brilliant person you!
ISeeWhutYouDidThur chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Oh my gosh, this is horrible (in a good way) this is sosososoososos sad :c I love it.