Reviews for A Hawk Descends
rezmutt chapter 8 . 9/22/2010
i love how ur stories r so deep and involve quite a few characters, yet you develop them all so they aren't flat.
Admiral Carly Corinthos chapter 8 . 10/21/2003
Great Story!
tracy chapter 8 . 9/9/2002
I missed your posting of this last chapter and

am thrilled to have stumbled upon it again.

I think your Romulans are quite convincing.

I really really really like this story.

shadowback chapter 8 . 6/12/2002
That was fabulous! I was riveted to my chair the whole time I was reading it. You truly have a talent, so please write more soon!
RaeTucker chapter 8 . 6/12/2002
Absolutely Fantastic. Bravo
vandiver49 chapter 8 . 6/6/2002
I througly enjoyed reading this...most because I had no idea where it was going until your final chapter. You have a wonder grasp of the dialogue between many of the main charachters, providing to touch of believability to a brilliantly written story.
Chianna chapter 8 . 6/5/2002
I think that you did quite well with the Romulans, especially in light of the STNG episodes featuring Spock contacting the Romulans of similar mind as your character Selarev. Looking forward to your next fic! - Chianna
TKDgrl chapter 7 . 6/4/2002
King Darkness chapter 6 . 5/26/2002
actaully Ronda, Romulans were encountered by humans on many occasions before that episode. They were just never SEEN by humans. Humans and Romulans fought a whole war about 50-100 years before Kirk's time.

But... most of the data about the Romulan/Federation War contradicts both TOS and Enterprise, and then again, TOS and Enterprise contradict each other.
Ronda chapter 2 . 5/24/2002
Uh, I hate to burst your bubble, but the Romulans were never seen by humans until the TOS episode, "Balance of Terror."
Chianna chapter 6 . 5/23/2002
Really enjoying this. Hmmm, might Tucker be too trusting?
iverson chapter 6 . 5/23/2002
very good chapter
T'Pel chapter 5 . 5/22/2002
My response to the last sentence: Yeah right! I don't trust that Romulan..
Nora chapter 5 . 5/22/2002
Thanks for doing updates in such a timely manner. I am enjoying your story. It looks like Captain Archer is finally making some progress on getting off the White Hawk.
iverson chapter 4 . 5/20/2002
This title sounds ominous. Is there more to this "guest" thing than meets the eye? Please put up another chapter soon!