Reviews for Your Twin, George
Lolapola chapter 22 . 3/12/2014
I may have mentioned this before, but this is the only fanfiction I have ever read that actually made me cry. Like actual tears man. What are you doing to me.
Sheldon Potter chapter 23 . 12/11/2012
THIS STORY! I LOVE IT! You write just like I had imagined, and almost like I have been writing things. Mine just aren't letters. But I love this! :D
CluelessItalian chapter 23 . 10/28/2012
Just discovered your beautiful story. I'm gonna admit it made me cry...especially chapter 13. I read all 23 chapters in like 30 minutes I just couldn't put it down. Now off to read the sequel.
Socially Awkward Bunny chapter 9 . 8/18/2012
'like a mixture of anger happiness and death stare towards Harry' I can totally see that. XD
Socially Awkward Bunny chapter 2 . 8/18/2012
Arrrghhh two chapters in, and I'm already in tears.
MuggleCreator chapter 23 . 7/21/2012
Aww! Cute, but...bittersweet.
Satan Abraham chapter 22 . 6/4/2012
Awww... That was somehow really depressing.
Satan Abraham chapter 21 . 5/31/2012
This is a sad one. :( It's good, though.
TheTwoDL chapter 22 . 5/16/2012
Wow! These are really, really good! So touching! Going to read the sequel now! :)
Weaselle7 chapter 22 . 5/6/2012
IT'S GOOD! I love it how you ended it from George's POV, a perfect spot it is, I agree. And yeah I'm gonna miss your chapters too :') So, make the sequel! :D
algernonfetchjily chapter 23 . 5/4/2012
Will do! :)
ArtemisKey chapter 23 . 5/4/2012
I read thrugh this story, its great! But why would george keep the letters in a box and not a book? Sorry it just makes more sense to me. Im so reading the sequel!
WeasleysWizardingWheezer chapter 22 . 5/3/2012
Awrhhh this can't be the end! What about Roxanne? Maybe it could be an epilogue? I really really loved this chapter, and all of the letters. You finished it of perfectly. You can successfully say Mischief Managed :D
ravenclawesomex chapter 22 . 5/2/2012
Omg this made me cry at the end :( I'm sad it's over /3 but anyways; it was such an excellent set of letters! It made me laugh, smile and cry throughout the whole thing. Please write more stories soon :)
algernonfetchjily chapter 22 . 5/2/2012
Finished already? *Sniff sniff* Write a sequel!