Reviews for You, Me, Us
MusicBringsMe2Life chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
Can you please write more sequles please. I love your story.
kelsey.mendoza.33 chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
Please update
Elena chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
You should write more on this pairing
Lesya17 chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Ve & Marc... *sigh* just soooo lovely :p
MarnieG26 chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Okay so that was really really great and so so so cute! You're a great writer I've read most of your stories! Keep up the good work!
Miss Rhine Belikov chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Aww! finally! she's over her virginity! LOL OVED IT! looking forward for more stories from you - Stephanie (Kylie14)
Priceless Lovee chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
That was awesome lol. I never really thought about what happened with Ve and Marc but I'm glad you made this chap:)

But if this isn't too much pressure, one day you should make a story with just them in it like you did Rose and Dimitri pretty pwwwwwease lmao.
kloo412 chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
lalaloo chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
LOOOOOOOOOOOOVED IT!~
sydney-ivashkov228 chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
oh my god i loved it! their first time was so sweet! yuo totally need to continue this!

XOXO

sydney
JoJo110465 chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Well done. That was really great. I think they make a great couple.

I was wondering though, I don't remember reading if Marc had ever had sex before or not.

I was also wondering if Ve was on the pill. I don't remember that either but I didn't see mention of a condom being used.

Even though you did stress that it was a one chapter thing, I wouldn't mind seeing an update every 4-6 months just to see how they are doing. Could be fun. A pregnancy scare, their first Christmas together, a girl at Marc's school wanting more than friendship or a guy at Ve's school stalking her. Who knows. So many possibilities and not enough time to write them all right?

Anyway, loved it all. Keep up the great work.

Jo
BelikovMazur chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
I love it thank you for doing a story about Vee and Marc, nice work
Demi chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Loved the chap! Please please write more if

U can ! Xx
Vampire-Lover-Tegs chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Please write more I love this series

Pretty please with a cherry on top?
Miriuuuuuuu chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
LOVE. CONTINUE. For the sake if all that's good in fanfic... :)