Reviews for Our Beats Incarnate
Silver-Tritium-Protractinium chapter 16 . 9/4
Dude, it's been 4.
fan chapter 1 . 5/16
why oh why must this be discontinued?
wayutakemura chapter 1 . 4/5
Just came here right after watching EP 13. Read first part tears in my eyes already.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/9/2016
You have a very well developed writing style that is perfect for this kind of story, complimented by a colourful vocabulary. Your work is a pleasure to read!
Wes Craven chapter 16 . 4/25/2016
The long awaited chapter 2 of book 3 didn't exactly disappoint me so much as it left me with more questions than answers. Not exactly a bad thing, as I hope that they're answered when you continue. The only issue I noticed with this chapter is that there are a significantly higher amount of typos and grammatical errors than any of your previous chapters, that makes me think that it might've been a bit rushed.
STr222 chapter 3 . 1/10/2016
I don't think there are chunks of pork in there, it's more like chunks of tofu.
Fleeting Flash chapter 1 . 1/3/2016
Hi there! Thank you very much for your time and effort writing this story. I just finished the anime lately, then I became a die-hard fan of Angel Beats! Thus looking through the internet for some stories for Kanade and Yuzuru after they've passed on from the Afterlife. This story is so great, and the greatest one I've read. It also still has the conmections from the anime. And the vocabulary you've put is amazing! I hope you'll continue the chapter 3 as soon as possible. Have a great day. :)
VincBej chapter 16 . 11/2/2015
Hello there ! :)
That's a really nice story you're writting. I especialy loved the first arc, it was really sweet. After that though, the rest of the story feels kinda weird to me : maybe that's because we know from the start how it's gonna end... I dont know.
But still, I enjoyed your story and will be waiting for its continuation ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2015
Are you gone again senpaaaaaaaiiiiii :'(
Guest chapter 15 . 9/27/2015
Enjoying the variety in plot
areyes199999 chapter 5 . 9/22/2015
Excellent writing
Ickaser chapter 16 . 8/28/2015
Well, I for one would love to see you continue this. Books I and II were excellent. Your writing is skillful and you portray the characters so well. I haven't enjoyed many fanfics as thoroughly as I did this. Thanks for what you do!
PrinceRazor chapter 16 . 7/11/2015
Oh yes! I haven't checked the angel beats part of FF but I'm exetremely happy I did!

It's been so long I reread everything, and it was just as good as I remem. Keep up the good work! I await your next chapter however long it takes!
HeroBladeRiyet chapter 16 . 7/10/2015
Just started reading and gotta say this story is pretty awesome! Keep it up
Ogio Ecchibana chapter 7 . 6/23/2015
can I kick you in the balls? please!