Reviews for Our Beats Incarnate
VincBej chapter 16 . 11/2
Hello there ! :)
That's a really nice story you're writting. I especialy loved the first arc, it was really sweet. After that though, the rest of the story feels kinda weird to me : maybe that's because we know from the start how it's gonna end... I dont know.
But still, I enjoyed your story and will be waiting for its continuation ;)
Are you gone again senpaaaaaaaiiiiii :'(
Enjoying the variety in plot
areyes199999 chapter 5 . 9/22
Excellent writing
Ickaser chapter 16 . 8/28
Well, I for one would love to see you continue this. Books I and II were excellent. Your writing is skillful and you portray the characters so well. I haven't enjoyed many fanfics as thoroughly as I did this. Thanks for what you do!
PrinceRazor chapter 16 . 7/11
Oh yes! I haven't checked the angel beats part of FF but I'm exetremely happy I did!

It's been so long I reread everything, and it was just as good as I remem. Keep up the good work! I await your next chapter however long it takes!
HeroBladeRiyet chapter 16 . 7/10
Just started reading and gotta say this story is pretty awesome! Keep it up
Ogio Ecchibana chapter 7 . 6/23
can I kick you in the balls? please!
I have to second qwqs in that it felt sudden with the change in attitude with their relationship. But I'm still happy more chapters are coming out (and pretty fast too :P).
qwqs chapter 17 . 6/21
Hmm... it seems a little unnatural. I don't know how to put it, but the fact that Yuzuru suddenly cheered up Kanade, whom he had a relationship of a little than that of stranger, was a bit unrealistic. I mean, normally you wouldn't be so dare to comment about the person you barely know. For example, "whatever they say, let them say it," and so on. I think it is a bit presumptuous, consider the distant between them.

Sure, maybe he was her secret admirer, but it is still weird, especially, since he got dismissed by her before (and every time at that). So I doubt where was his courage come from? Sure, he may be able to start a bit of a conversation this time, but the intimate points seems to not be enough yet (From my crazy dating sim logic, anyway).

Well, anyway, good luck. Looking forward for you to finish this!
P.S. Talk about others, I, myself, have been putting my projects on hold for a long while already, ha ha.
TinyPalm chapter 17 . 6/21
Awesome chapter. I second Tsubodai's comment that this is as enjoyable as the canon, regardless of genre. You write better romance stories than Maeda-san :)

The three books have completely different settings; the reader doesn't know what to expect so plot-wise it's very engaging. The pace is just right; slow enough to let emotions grow but still moving things forward with every chapter. Characterization is good; I especially love how you portray Angel, as I'm sure many other fans do (tho I'm not sure Otonashi has that big of a temper haha). My biggest quirk, tho, is in its believability, in particular the relationship between Otonashi and Tenshi (from his reaction in chapter 2, it seemed his foremost intention was only to apologise to Tenshi. It seems a bit strange that he suddenly became her secret admirer, and littering her room with flowers seemed a little over the top). Also, Kanade, being as big a celebrity as she is and used to having her own fans and "stalkers and lingering photographers", she is likely used to fans sending her all sorts of presents and flowers already, so her heart soaring on seeing a blue rose also seems a little far-fetched.

But then these are all small details that I've noticed. The story as a whole is still awesome. (I've been a fan ever since the first book, so blame my unconsciously raised expectations after making me wait two years (demon-face))
OMG! I haven't visited in a while, so imagine my excitement when I saw two new chapters had been updated while I was gone. I'm practically trembling here. :DDDD
penguinsstar chapter 16 . 6/17
yay for continuation! _

No amount of happy faces can show how glad I am for you to have come back to this story. This has made my day! 2 years is totally worth it if you finish this.
Glad to see you back
YumiKnowsBest chapter 16 . 6/17
thank you so much for updating. I've always hoped you would continue and I'm happy I didn't waste my time waiting on nothing.
Tsubodai chapter 16 . 6/17
You're back!

I read the first two books back in 2013 and I have to say, out of all the fanfics I have read this one is the best, you stay true to the characters while still improving them from the original in Angel Beats. I would personally go as far as to say your story here is better than the original, so it's great to see you haven't given up on it despite being too busy/disinterested.

Good to see you back, and I hope you'll find the time to finish before the hype kills me.