Reviews for Our Beats Incarnate
YumiKnowsBest chapter 15 . 5/21
why did you stop. this story is the best 'angel beats!' finally to the series. when reading the summary's for all the stories I thought of making one of my own, until I re-read yours and read the first chapter, I realised there was no need, because someone already made a really good one out, but seeing that you haven't updated in around 2 years, im a little upset seeing that I cant see how they fall in love all over again for the last time. thank you if you read this and I hope you get the ideas and motivation to finish it off.
JaNe
jan korzeb chapter 6 . 4/13
these chapters just keep getting better n better! keep up the good work although i have one thing you could alter. could you please use more simple words

but anyway again keep up the good work, cant wait to read the rest
I really love the first chapter. At first I was confused with what was going on with Otonoshi because I thought he was still at the Afterlife Highschool but after figuring out its real life I lov it. I love the idea of Kanade and Otonashi's amnesia. I don't know if you completed it but if you haven't i would love to beta read your works if I'm to late tell me that as well. Email me your response to
Red chapter 15 . 1/18
Too bad you stopped updating this, it was a pretty entertaining story. I hope you receive it someday.
Guest chapter 15 . 8/21/2014
Love the story. Actually read thru all the chapters twice hoping the second time a new chapter would magically appear. We need a update please! Thanks
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
You got some nice stuff going on. Don't abandon it, especially without an explanation :(
jeannot1978 chapter 5 . 6/4/2014
Kasumi, eh? Thinking about Pokemon now, aren't we?(Don't worry, I like Pokemon, too.)
TheUniverseCrosser chapter 15 . 4/10/2014
Lol, nice story. Your set up opens up the possibility of ending and starting a new plot whenever you begin to run out of ideas
schmiter101 chapter 8 . 2/9/2014
I absolutely love this story! It actually reminds me of the movie Cloud Atlas as far as idea concept goes.
Tsubodai chapter 15 . 2/1/2014
Are you not continuing the story? I have waited so long for the next chapter now, at least it feels like a long time.
InfiniteDreamz chapter 14 . 1/5/2014
This is really an awesome story! Its meaningful! I could feel their love and your passion in it! But sadly, I did't cry :( It sorta gives me inspiration though. Well its been a great story and it was really worth my time. I hope Book 3 will be updated sooner than ever but dont rush! Because its wort waiting for your story! Well good luck on your next one! IM WAITING
Bledsoe60 chapter 7 . 12/30/2013
Re-reading this has been even more emotional for me than the last. I even started crying a few times. I've said it before. I'll say it again. You're good. No, great. Never stop, NKC, keep going with your fantastic work.
WiseSilver chapter 15 . 12/18/2013
This story is beautiful, graceful and that last book even brought a tear to my eye. I'm happy I ran into this story and I can't wait for you to post the next chapter.
Thank you for writing such a beautiful work,
WiseSilver
Book Three chapter 15 . 12/14/2013
I really like where you're going with book three, it promises to have a lot less fluff then book two. Don't get me wrong, I loved book two but it was a little lacking on the action (which admittedly was probably by design). I think this is going to be your best book yet!
Gamer117 chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
Ok, here goes my constructive crticism.
I love this.
Nothing in this fic can be described as less tan flawless.
It's well written, believable, tender, in-character, and actually emotional. This bends my feelings like an avatar (that was an awful joke/reference) and it just makes me want more.
Overall, perfect. Or at least, near-perfect.
Easily one of my favorite fanfics ever, of all time.