Reviews for In The Dark
You know yami is not really a pedophile. He is only four years older than yugi. That is like a high school senior dating a high school freshman. Also he met and is dating yugi when yugi is 17 1/2. Unlike jack who is six years older and began dating yugi when he was 15. Jack is the pedophile. On a different note you have a good story going keep it up.
Emrys00 chapter 4 . 6/18
This story is so good! I like the way you gradually tell of Yugi's past. It's great!
Mana's Madness chapter 23 . 10/28/2013
Well, I loved this story. I liked how realistically their relationship developed, and I loved how you portrayed Anzu and Jou. Quite a few writers would've leapt at a chance to bash Anzu in a story like this, and I love that you didn't, and her psycho knifepoint threats were for good reason. The devotionshipping was cute, it's my secondary pairing involving those two _ (My favorites for those two are supportshipping and polarshipping XD)

And the last chapter was hilarious! It was nice to see that Yami got the bond he wanted with Yuugi, with the easy, lighthearted conversation. Loved it!
CourtLynn chapter 22 . 4/12/2013
This was a great story! Enjoyed it (: soo sad though!
Saskie chapter 23 . 2/18/2013
Aww... It was really a good story. I couldn't stop myself from reading on!
Nickirem.Tetsuya.Zoldyck chapter 16 . 2/11/2013
Every yr, a black out day, nice.
Nickirem.Tetsuya.Zoldyck chapter 15 . 2/11/2013
Nickirem.Tetsuya.Zoldyck chapter 13 . 2/11/2013
Hey, do you like Anzu? Cos I kinda don't like her. I hate her for liking and stealing Yami, but I likeish her personality, but fuck, she is sooooo selfish!
Nickirem.Tetsuya.Zoldyck chapter 11 . 2/11/2013
Watch hunter x hunter the old version and I expect u to write killugon! Cos I am sick too...
Nickirem.Tetsuya.Zoldyck chapter 5 . 2/11/2013
SETO is being an asshole! Gogo Joey! Go kill SETO!
Nickirem.Tetsuya.Zoldyck chapter 3 . 2/11/2013
I. Hate. Cliffies! Meaning I hate you for ending such awesome chappies with a cliffie every time
rose135 chapter 18 . 1/11/2013
Rival lover chapter 23 . 11/29/2012
*hau* I love this story. It's so dramatic and cool and awesome I,I

I loved Jou in the final chapter :D He was funny .

This story was really good, I think it was awesome :D You should write some Rivalshipping stories. ;)
Guest chapter 23 . 10/15/2012
OMG! That was AMAZING!
Life Sucks 4 Me chapter 11 . 10/15/2012
i like this 'bad soap opera' better than the ones im forced to watch