Reviews for Love and Other Headaches
reeven chapter 33 . 3/6
I miss your updates : (
Lady A chapter 33 . 10/27/2013
Take as much time off as you need, I understand that beloved family member's passing can really take a lot out of a person. I wish you all good fortune and happiness because I sincerely believe you deserve it. All of you stories are wonderful, and I am sure whatever you do with them will be amazing. Use your break to just take a step back and try not to stress too much. Thank you very much for always keeping us posted, you really did not have to, and I know that I at least really appreciate it. With much love, Lady A
clarkfan325 chapter 33 . 10/10/2013
Interesting chapter. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next.
clarkfan325 chapter 32 . 10/10/2013
Great chapter. I can't wait to see what happens next.
JamesTKent chapter 33 . 10/5/2013
Hmmm . . . I admit, to me, this is sounding a bit like you're running round in circles, screaming and shouting.

You know I adore your work, but this chapter just doesn't work for me. I liked the Lois/Kala scene okay, but I'm still not tracking the Spoiler subplot.

It may just be me.
afred chapter 33 . 10/5/2013
Glad to see you writing again
afred chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
My deepest apologies
meagan-tumblr chapter 32 . 9/5/2013
SO glad to see you back in action, and even more glad to hear everyone's doing well!
I loved the Catwoman scene. I can't wait to see what your version of Huntress is as well.
teazer chapter 32 . 9/2/2013
Glad to see you all back in the game. Have you guys on the prayer board, will keep you all up there just a bit longer.
Guest chapter 32 . 9/1/2013
Yay. Good action and I absolutely loved the daddy and daughter scene with Clark and Kaka!
lere chapter 32 . 8/31/2013
"Half-human, she thought, bracing herself for whatever came next. Half-immune. And the last asshole who tried to kryptonite my dad, I fucking bit him. And you're not even a tenth as scary as some of the monsters I've seen. Bring it, you bastard." You go, Kala! Love how she sound like Lois here.

Also I'm soooo glad to here things are better for you, girls. Be strong and we'll keep you parying for you. Huge hug from Brazil!
JamesTKent chapter 32 . 8/24/2013
Good vibes headed your way, and hopes for the best possible outcomes.
Ed chapter 32 . 8/24/2013
Feel better hon
Hope everything works out
afred chapter 32 . 8/23/2013
Don't stress yourself I will post it for you if you want
La5021 chapter 27 . 8/3/2013
I'm guessing that's the boy Ella was talking about? ;)