Reviews for Sensei
Arara chapter 1 . 7/5/2014

You need to continue this.
lord Martiya chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
That Kodachi would be magnificent!
Rose1948 chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
::chuckles:: Good one. Could use some better spacing between different speakers and such, however. Good stand-alone as well.
Rune Tobor chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Yes it stands on its own.

But you should still expand it.
Rune Tobor chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Have Genma defeat Dowel. Of course Dowel is attacking to kill the panda for supper but Genma runs, Dowel corners the fat panda - she knows the area better - forcing Genma to fight back, he knocks her out. Someone can tell Dowel about Genma-panda later.
MomochiNaruto chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
I like this one too.
Tildessmoo chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
Not quite eunuch (sorry, pun from TTaHfaHs), but definitely unusual, especially in that Cologne gives Ranma the clues to assist his newfound logic. You enjoy the outwardly perverse, yes?
Rignach chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
I know that is a old one but I would like to see what happend if Ranma would agree to be Cologne son and daughter and not her great grandson in law. It would have a lot of potiental for a good laugh and I believe I have not seen I a male Ranma as Cologne adopted son story.
Kodachi chapter 1 . 12/8/2004
This is a very cool concept. You're absolutely correct that Cologne would prefer this "loss" over just about any other result that wasn't "Shampoo takes Ranma home as her husband"; besides, he's too damned independent to be a submissive male. Not to say that males are all that submissive in their culture, just that they're "second-class citizens".

It would be hilarious to see Shampoo fighting to make sure Ranma *doesn't* get adopted by Cologne, just to make sure he isn't her great-uncle. I could see Ukyou becoming allied to the tribe even if she didn't marry Ranma; people who respect her as a woman and as a fighter (and they've never had okonomiyaki!). Akane might not ally up if she were not Ranma's wife, 'cause she holds grudges like that; besides, it would be too hard to see Ranma all the time.

While Ryouga would defeat an amazon (easily!), I'm not so sure about Kunou being unable. He's not in Ranma's league, certainly, and not even in Shampoo's or Mousse's, but he is a damn good kendoka. Arrogant, true, and obsessive to the nth degree, but a good fighter nonetheless. I'd love to see an amazon lose to him (and therefore become his bride) because she listened to Ranma and Shampoo say he was a pathetic fighter, got cocky, and didn't take enough precautions. I'd also love to see Kunou show more of the war skills that a samurai should have (know more weapons, maybe some judo or aikido). The very best would be to see Kunou finally get some, and have it turn out (nearly) all of his weirdness was being *just that frustrated*. You said yourself "Akane, who started Ranma 1/2 as Nerima's best fighter, and slipped to one of the worst, will finally find in China that she's a respected opponent in the 75th percentile of her peers." Well, I think Kunou is better than her, he just won't hit her (a problem many of the males in Ranma have with their respective females).

Bringing some of the tribe along to Nerima is a recipe for disaster, and should of course be done as soon as possible. -evil grin-

Naturally, anything that gives Kodachi more screen time as something other than a two-dimensional antagonist is a good thing. I think she'd be a wonderful character if her insanity was toned down.
Tangent chapter 1 . 7/29/2004
Hehe... Very nice. I'd love to see more of this, or perhaps even contribute to it myself some time if you don't mind.

Tangent
Dane17 chapter 1 . 9/24/2002
I like it! Pray, continue, good sir. I'd like to see how this concept of yours turns out.
Final-Fan chapter 1 . 5/16/2002
Nice setup, but as I read I disagreed on a couple of points.

I believe that before accepting this deal, Ranma would offer Happosai the choice of either not forcing Ranma to do "perverted" things, or losing his heir. And I think you underestimate Happosai, if you think his mind is so far gone that he cannot agree to the former (not that he'll stop groping).

Anyway, I'd expect to see Happi get riled up at this loss of student (and the pretty girls) and follow them, and make a counter offer to teach him. If he didn't care about the martial arts, he wouldn't be Cologne's equal in it. And no master cares to see their school die.
KawaiiWhiteWolf chapter 1 . 5/16/2002
Can't wait for more. It looks like a good idea. Keep writing. .
BlazeStryker chapter 1 . 5/15/2002
Ohh, by ALL means write Pantsouto in! if you're gonna give Happi the grief he so deserves, including for his no-doubt imminent attacks on the Amazons and ranma to force him to be the heir and bra-wearer, then that name's just GOTTA go.. and the dude could use a Amazon wife, as she wouldn't give a wet slap about the pantyhose thing before then!
glass shadow chapter 1 . 5/15/2002
I like the way you've gotten Ranma out of his situation and left lots of room for more he goes to China will some of the amazons be female chauvinists and treat him better when he is in female form?I've got so many things I want to know about what happens next, so please continue.