Reviews for I don't like it when friends fight
Saphirabrightscale chapter 12 . 4/28/2013
That fanfic was amazing. It was in- character and a thriller. It was sad though that Josh died but nice that Sam gave him last good moments :) Great writing.
weaving endless dreams chapter 12 . 4/3/2013
this story is one of the best stories i've read (:
Iam-seddiewarrior chapter 12 . 1/4/2013
Oh! thank you thank you thank you! for finally updating this story...I was starting to think that you abandoned this O-MAZINGLY AMAZING story! but that would never happen and besides you always finish your stories ;)

By the way, your other stories: like waking from a dream and everything that's gone and passed...Are both *in a fake british accent* such a charm...*off with the accent* anyways, I hope you could also UPDATE soon on those stories?! *puppy dog face*
Guest chapter 12 . 12/23/2012
Wow, that was one of the best stories I've ever read. It gad a sad, beautiful, tragic ending and I loved it
Gawesome11 chapter 12 . 12/23/2012
That was amazing like seriously I love your story and I'm going to read your other stories so yeah I l loved this
SparklieeFairy chapter 6 . 12/23/2012
You put: , I wonder what time it is. I look at my cock. '3 am' 3 am?
gracefulblaze chapter 11 . 12/9/2012
What! You can't just leave me with such a big cliffhanger! This story is so good, I'm afraid if you don't update I'll have to d angle you off a cliff to see how it feels. Just kidding. (mostly) but really! Update soon! It's really good!
Guest chapter 11 . 11/26/2012
love it!
update soon!
johnp1299 chapter 11 . 11/16/2012
Cant wait update soon (: and please make sure sam is alright i dont want her to die or anything ):
XxFMDxX chapter 11 . 11/16/2012
omg im waiting;) im loving this story so much :0 i wonder what will happen? dont kill sam omg:'[
Degrassi223 chapter 11 . 11/15/2012
Whoa lots of fighting! Poor Sam! Glad Carlt and Freddie finally made up after all that stupid fighting! Sam's dreams was messed up! What the Cliffhanger?! What about Sam is she gonna be okay?! Is Freddie gonna tell her he still loves her?! Please continue soon this is sooo good and I must know how it ends!
Right Now Today chapter 11 . 11/15/2012
I love thus chapter UPDATE SOON PLEASE
Guest chapter 11 . 11/15/2012
heyy reallly really good story! Plz continue it and update soon thx x
U-Madder chapter 11 . 11/15/2012
NO! CLIFFHANGER! Please update! This is a genius work of art!

U-Mad
Lorraine chapter 10 . 9/29/2012
come on pleaaaase...update this story, I'm on the edge of my seat! pls. pls. pls. pls. pls. just continue this story...think about your readers, your fans