Reviews for Rumor Has It
anorehc chapter 2 . 4/18/2013
This is definitely a unique fic. I love the storyline and the writing is fantastic! Keep writing, whether it be this fic or another...! - A
Nothing importantjere chapter 2 . 5/18/2012
YES! holy crap please write more.
lmused chapter 2 . 4/5/2012
Ahhh this is really good :) You should most definately continue (SOON!) Great job.
RainbowsAndLlamas chapter 2 . 3/30/2012
MORE!
myellar chapter 2 . 3/30/2012
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WRITE MORE. This is absolutely amazing. It would be completely epic if you wrote more! You're a fantastic writer.
Scarlett Rogue chapter 2 . 3/30/2012
Nicely done! I hope you write more :)

Just one teeny thing, though. Really not a big deal, but I'm a stickler for details: In the first chapter you said a woman pulled the shooter down. In the second, you said it was a man. Like I said, not a huge thing, but thought you should know nonetheless :)
StormsInNeverland chapter 2 . 2/17/2012
I'm intrigued )

Over and out.
klaineisendgame11 chapter 2 . 2/11/2012
AHH Blaine died?:(
B. Noir chapter 2 . 2/11/2012
Oh, I missed the first chapter and just now discovered this story. Intriguing, keep going! :)
em1701inactive chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
This story rocked! I loved the plot and the characterizations were pretty good too.

I hope you decide to continue this story with maybe what happened at the bank, or at the hospital, or what everyone's initial reactions were. . .

Emily
Kurtsie chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
This is such an interesting plotline, I think you should continue it. OR you could do a backstory so that we can see EXACTLY what happened during the incident. )
Vita.Amore.Riso chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Please continue. Perhaps with flashbacks? Very interesting!
CrissColferCrowe chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Ah-mazing! I think you should definately carry on with this! Definately at the bank, hospital and everyones reactions including burt!
AurelieCriss chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
AMAZING! I just didn't know Kurt cussed so much. . . . . .maybe you could fix that? It doesn't seem like him. . . .but you got Blaine spot on! I'm so obsessed! Ahh! Great job!
Colferized21445 chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
You should continue this story. it seems very interesting!