Reviews for No Trade, No Money, No Deal
Tenjoname chapter 31 . 6/3/2014
oooh I can't wait to see where this goes next! :D x
Tenjoname chapter 29 . 3/31/2014
*all my feels for Rena!*
wibble!
Tenjoname chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
WELL, having read the note at the top of the story, and that it has been translated - I think the grammar is much better than most I've read. RooieTroll I'd be more than happy to grammar review the entire story so people can obviously enjoy the plot better rather than getting their anonymous knickers in a twist.
MOooo chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
You really, really need to learn some grammar. Very badly.
erich menk chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
cool! this is very high quality!
Tenjoname chapter 15 . 3/26/2012
Oh poor poor Jatfast! he does lead himself up to trouble doesn't he!

Loved this chapter so much! It was a funny as you promised!
Tenjoname chapter 11 . 3/12/2012
OMFG! what a cliffhanger! :D it's brilliant!
Aerivia chapter 10 . 3/6/2012
Still loving it :D Linebreaks are also making it easier if I lose my place so thank you for that.
Aerivia chapter 9 . 3/2/2012
Sorry! Haven't been on here for awhile.

Anyway, I really love how it's going and hope to see more :D
Aerivia chapter 8 . 2/22/2012
I love Jeri! There is not enough short tempered characters around. Thanks for updating :D
Aerivia chapter 6 . 2/18/2012
I wouldn't call it dull, Only really bland things (such as my chapter one before I re did it) with lacking of detail are ever really dull. I just can't get enough of this story.
Tenjoname chapter 5 . 2/17/2012
moar! :-D

now, more useful points:

*I love the way you make the dialog flow and involve the reader into the situation.

*also love the longer underlying plot yet incorporating characters and their stories (very simpsons-esque if you get my meaning... what could be 2 dimensional characters just there for the scene can very easily have the story about them)

suppose only critique i would have is setting the scene at the beginning, but the scene unravels as you read it.. and i really like that fact. So not so much a critic rather than pointing out the style.

I'm rambling. Much love! X
Aerivia chapter 5 . 2/15/2012
I love where your taking the story! Nice uodate speed too.
Aerivia chapter 3 . 2/4/2012
My thoughts: I sure as hell would be worried!

My real review: I really love where this story is going. I love your style of writing and how you're playing out the plot. I also like how your defining your characters. I can't wait to see more.
Aerivia chapter 2 . 1/31/2012
I hate you for leving it like that, it's to evil, I sat there going, "What the hell happens!" I love this chapter as well. I love where you're taking it and again, can't wait to see more c: