Reviews for No Trade, No Money, No Deal
Ihsan997 chapter 24 . 9/29
Aww, Jeri is cute when she doesn't have attention from Jatfast all the time. I hope he returns soon enough - they're wacky and dysfunctional, but they're made for each other.

And she's getting along real well with Ris! For all the crap Greymur puts up with for his friends, there is a definite benefit. Things are working out for their arrangement.
Ihsan997 chapter 23 . 9/29
Creepy, well played and a good way to display a lot of realities. Lilah did care for Asathar in her evil way, and he wanted to feel a sense of approval from his mom. So now he's dead and I kind of don't feel bad for any of them. But man this was a great chapter! Are the family members based on any players?
Ihsan997 chapter 22 . 9/28
The whole chapter took place over a single conversation in the kitchen, but this might be the most important chapter up until now in terms of character development. Greymur is able to talk very openly about what happened to his daughter, though his way of coping seems to be fatalism. Riselle is a bit more passionate and driven to makr a change, though in her case, she can - Lady Whiterun hasn't found her daughter yet.

This was really very well put together. I thought they understood each other's plight before but now, even more so.
Ihsan997 chapter 21 . 9/26
Lol wait is Jatfast locked inside of the room now?

He really does love Jeri, which is...cute, I guess? She really ought to understand how lucky she is, a lot of people wouldn't put up with her as a wife or friend and there Jatfast is, obsessed with her.

So here's Rotharian, assistant of sorts for Jonas...who is a business parter for Snowy. There are multiple connections here that even the characters don't seem to realize. What else will they discover, walking around an underground undead city?
Ihsan997 chapter 20 . 9/25
Jeri is acting like a brat. The group has a lot of patience with her so they must truly care but she shouldn't take thst for granted. Although Ris is mature, it would be funny to see her punch Jeri back at the most random moment.

We have another cast member! A...corpse who is a corpse dealer?
Ihsan997 chapter 19 . 9/24
Jeri really is kind of spoiled and she's lucky to have a sister like Jewels. Jatfast must care about her too much to tell her honestly that she needs to think about others a little more which kind of punctuates that point.

Hmm...does Riselle suspect that Greymur doesn't like keeping her around? Or is she thinking about how he views the goblins?
Ihsan997 chapter 18 . 9/24
Honestly it will do Hurias some good to get out and see the world. He's young and naive for an elf and the experience might broaden his horizons (and relieve pressure on Riselle, who is probably a little overwhelmed by her situation already).

But Riselle's family...what is her mom up to? This is obviously a flashback of some sort, but why is she meeting this man?
Ihsan997 chapter 17 . 9/23
The plot thickens! And goodness, this is quite a colorful cast you have here. I originally thought this would be about Greymur shooting Asathar, but now it looks much deeper and more serious than that...
Ihsan997 chapter 16 . 9/22
Poor woman died, but...maybe she'll become Forsaken in UC?

Jatfast's secret identity...omg. that was brilliant.
Ihsan997 chapter 15 . 9/21
Poor Hurias, he seems a bit sheltered and naive. It's hard to let somebody down like that.

But the developments of Greymur and Riselle's characters overshadow all else, even Asathar's convo with his mom. The orc and the belf are alot alike and Ris is quite lucky she chose to hide out in that city, at that time.
Ihsan997 chapter 14 . 9/20
Damn he got away! I hope Greymur kills him next time, or that Rena eats him or that Ris stabs him.

Yes, Asathar's family suck, even more than him, but he acts almost like a slave even though he almost seems to hatr them. Hes a very conflicted man but he's too far gone, it seems.

So he's visiting his mom...will he vent his anger?
Ihsan997 chapter 13 . 9/19
Wow! This one was really, really good! You've done an awesome job of creating an entire, detailed chapter all from a single discussion by a tree, plus we find out more about Asalthar. I still don't pity him, to be honest; if he can't live except by hurting other people, then he has a choice to make and he made the wrong one.

And that ending! One hell of a way for Rena to make an entrance!
Ihsan997 chapter 12 . 9/17
Oh no, Hurias was hit by a fear spell! But what happened to Rena, I thought she was with Ris? This got really serious really fast!

The part with Hazer was funny in a wrong way...omg. the apparently living drugged corpse is an interesting addition as well, we still don't know who that person is. But when she wakes up, I imagine that she'll want revenge on the ones who went to the inn that night!
Ihsan997 chapter 11 . 9/17
Oh, I feel really sad for poor Hurias! That's such an awful prank to play on another person. I hope he never goes back to that city.

He and Ris get along but he seems like the type not to warm up to people easily.

But this...warlock, I guess we can call him. What an evil person, I hope Rena eats him!
Ihsan997 chapter 10 . 9/16 we know who the guy is! He's obviously there for no good, but his connection to Ris isn't totally clear quite yet. But Ris is surrounded by good people! If only Jeri can learn to calm down and stop being so territorial, she can punch everybody in the nose to protect her friends!