Reviews for Hell's Gate
BillyJay936 chapter 1 . 5/19
This was very good. It's great to see Fiyero in some in the cornfield fics, and of course he loves Elphaba too much to betray her, good job
Shockheaded Peter's Sister chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Would it be very naughty for me to say "Mava kano" to my line manager tomorrow?

Seriously, this is a very dark take on the already tense cornfield scene. I really enjoyed it, and it was good to see Fiyero's defiance portrayed.
iNvIsAbLe.inkblood chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
this was good! I really liked it, and i hope you keep working on it, i think there is room for maaaaybee another chapter...:) ;)
darkgemwildcat chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Pretty good! There aren't any Fiyero-torturered-in-cornfield fics I've read (besides the one I wrote- SHAMELESS PLUG- lol, good job, and keep up the good work!
darkgemwildcat chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Wicked Is My Life chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
That is some powerful stuff you've got there. Fantastic writing. You didn't hold back at all and Fiyero really let them have it. So fantastic, adding to faves! You really should continue with this!
Beautifully Tragic Girl chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Holy shiz! That was very good, but terribly sad. Poor Fiyero

I loved it though, freaking amazing. Great work. You hit all the right points with this. Bravo!

Beautifully Tragic

Smiles

X
ComingAndGoingByBubble chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
I loved this. It was so intense and really well thought out! I love Fiyero so much, and Keris is such a jerk... for lack of a better word! I do hope you post more to this!

Bubble
Guest chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
I really liked Fiyero sticking up for Elphaba and that. I think Daeri might have been buddies with Fiyero at one poit, like when they were littlies or when they were in college.