Reviews for Falling Into You
trouble!
mary s chapter 2 . 6/21/2014
Just read this great story. Please continue it! Really enjoyed it. It seems that this is so much like the real Perry and Della.
Thanks for writing.
Melchy chapter 2 . 1/8/2014
That's it? No more. Darn. This was very good and lovely and fluffy.
Retta chapter 2 . 9/10/2012
NOT BAD, NOT BAD at all. Although I can picture perry mason's puppy dog eyes and serious looks he always had when he was in character. As for Della, I can't seem to know why him and her did not have a thing for each other. She looked like the "Mom next door" type, and him, well perry was just handsome. But in the series, she was always with him, EVERYWHERE he went.
prettydynamic chapter 2 . 3/28/2012
it sure looks like a scene from hart to hart. :) so romantic.
prettydynamic chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
I like the descriptive way you write without losing the character and I believe it might have indeed happened the way you wrote it.
razraz chapter 2 . 3/16/2012
Great thread of angst running through this - Della knowing she will eventually have to let him go but can't help herself. What a great double seduction scene - and always love Della's wicked tongue like how you show her embarrassment too. I could have happily kept reading this for another four or five chapters!

raz
GratefullyDead chapter 2 . 2/7/2012
Ooooow. Can't wait for me. Very romantic!
tengland2 chapter 2 . 2/7/2012
Nicely done. It was so sweet, Perry wanting, but waiting for Della to respond. Never really asking, but the wanting was defintely there on both their parts.
Captain Weirdo chapter 2 . 2/6/2012
oh wow - great chapter! Loved the play between them.

cw
Michelle285 chapter 2 . 2/6/2012
I loved this chapter so much. It just made me smile. Della's nervousness, but not being able to resist. Fantastic. Is the last chapter? Not necessarily that I want it to be...but I have to know if it's going to get sad. If it is...I need a warning, because I'm not sure I'll be able to handle it. Just an FYI! :) If you want my opinion...I think you should continue the one with little Amy (wasn't that her name?). :) But those are just my thoughts. Anyway, I loved this and am so glad you decided to post! :)
Michelle Weiner chapter 2 . 2/6/2012
I just loved the way they felt about each other. The first paragrah says it all-
razraz chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
"steadfast and loyal despite his many peculiarities" - ha great line

"Her face didn't tell him anything beyond a smile, polite smile." - I love that he can't completely read her - coz they so often seem to know exactly what each other is thinking. And this."When she chanced to caress his pinky with her own or fixed his tie to find an excuse to stand close to him... mere seconds always gone to soon..." too right.

So glad you are delving backwards on Someone like you - thankyou!Now Iim going back to reading it over again.
kaleen1212 chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Nice. Waiting for next installment.
Michelle Weiner chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Awwwww...so tender and sweet. Of course I loved it-your descriptions of their personalities and their interaction with each other was perfect.

sigh and double sigh

Nicely done :)

Now all we need is a sequel to Someone Like You and we'd all be very happy! :)