Reviews for Shadows
This is a great one! Love the two debating through quotes!
lindafishes8 chapter 1 . 2/1
Now I am the one chuckling! Adding coffee and breakfast sandwiches to my favorite Longfellow quote? OMG! That's sacrilegious! But we all have our own shadows we carry with us too. Great story M!
Cilcanice chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
A very unexpected and moody view of such a light-hearted holiday. I like this alot!
Michele chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Very cool story! The quotes were a clever device.
rec1 chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
This is not what I expected for a Groundhog day story. Very cool. Loved the quotes!
situbu chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
This was very good. When I saw 'Groundhog' challenge, I expected something very different. Loved the bantering of quotes on shadow. Very clever.
JT chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
This was a very interesting take on Groundhog Day, enjoyed the play on the word. Nice job.
jkkitty1 chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Interesting use of quotes from some of our great writers and how the two agents used them to tell their story-nice job.
RoseLight chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Who knows what evil lurks in the heart of man? The Shadow does... and Our Boys do pretty good, too.
girl in the glen chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Waxing philosophical indeed. Nice bantering with the different quotes about shadows. Happy Groundhog Day.
laurose chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Thanks for an enjoyable fic. That was well thought and well written, and good canon, too.

Mind you, I feel a cold shadow on my spine to think what happened next. I have an idea Illya considers his sandwiches sacred.
Avirra chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
I wonder how Napoleon would look with catsup in his hair? *l* Mercy, that was a lot of shadow quotes - about the only one I didn't see was from The Shadow himself.