Reviews for Deluge
Warden of Lore chapter 27 . 11/12
Awesome so glad u updated
Krazyfanfiction1 chapter 27 . 11/12
well worth the wait.
physical transformation eh?
does she have the succubus/batgirl form? they have physical wings..could she fly with them?
Zarosguth chapter 26 . 10/11
Aurelia's one of those "the true villains are you good guys!" villain? Awesome, give me more reason to hate her. That's by far my most hated villain type.

And as Laura pointed out, she even likes to grandstand. Yup, liking her even less.

Her ability kinda reminds me of Dimitri from... Dawn of Sorrow I think it was? The cocky guy with the ability to copy spells he's hit with?

In the end Aurelia has a very wrong idea of what Dracula were to do if nobody were to stop him; humanity will be less free than it ever was. Hell, she didn't even actually counter Laura's argument when she said this. If anyone is blinded, it's Aurelia being blinded by Ecclesia.

Looking forward to the fight. In the end, it's Aurelia's own sense of 'justice' so to speak that will be her undoing. She should've just dealt with Shanoa when she had the chance. I guess she was... blinded, by it.

Have a nice day and fare thee well,

I love Bloody Tears. Castlevania just has so much good music. An Empty Tome, Simon's Theme, Dracula's Castle, Vampire Killer just to name a few of the more famous ones. I could gush about the CV OST for hours. You and your catchy music, Dracula!
Krazyfanfiction1 chapter 26 . 10/10
Warden of Lore chapter 26 . 10/10
Finally things are coming to a head
Zarosguth chapter 25 . 9/2
Goddess darn it I love Abram. The way you write his speech pattern as well as his actual lines are hilarious and they offered a nice break from the seriousness of the situation.

I'm glad Shanoa is back in Wygol; back home. Even if it's under such dire circumstances. And despite Aurelia's threat, she's at least now surrounded by people who can help her. And who will help her.

I suppose this explains why Aurelia spoke of the fate of humanity. The final survivors of the Belmont clan. If Shanoa is unable to save Laura, then Aurelia will be free to eliminate the Belmont clan forever if she so desires.

Fight, Shanoa.
Fight for Love,
Fight for the fate of mankind,
Fight... for Laura!

Krazyfanfiction1 chapter 25 . 9/2
well worth the wait
Warden of Lore chapter 24 . 8/9
Damming don't leave me hanging like that your killing me here
This is much better now!
Zarosguth chapter 24 . 8/6
Before I get to the actual review, one thing that jumped out at me:
" "Aurelia," the warrior whispered in woman was a different beast..."
Looks like there's something missing in the middle there.

Moving on,

Using a magic ticket? Now that's just cheating!

And so, the identity of the mysterious fiend is revealed. And while her being connected to Ecclesia is not very surprising, her exact connection is. And it is amazing how her great jealousy towards Shanoa is noticeable even though the Ouroboros is devouring her emotions. Those are some very powerful emotions.

Considering the fact that Aurelia also seems capable of using multiple glyphs, I'm theorizing her envy stems from the fact that she was hoping to be the Blade. And instead, Shanoa became the Blade while Aurelia was left in/as the Shadow. And then she sees this girl who "stole" the title of Blade destroy the Order? Looking at things from pale-face's POV... welp. Though I'm still curious whether or not she knows/knew about Barlowe's true intentions. She is talking about the fate of humanity so it's possible that she did share Barlowe's views as being the true views of Ecclesia.

But, how many glyphs is Aurelia capable of using? Does she have all the ones that Shanoa has? I would not imagine so; a couple of Shanoa's glyphs were found in Castlevania. How would Aurelia have been able to get her hands on those? Then again, she used Rapidus Vio which, if I'm not mistaken, was found in Castlevania. So I suppose that doesn't say much. Still, Shanoa's capabilities with glyphs are supposed to be unique, so Aurelia must be more limited with them in some form I would think?

So many questions and only one way for me to get answers: patience. Time to play the waiting game!

Akuma-Heika chapter 24 . 8/6
How did Aura have access to Rapidus Flo? It was only found in Dracula's castle and Shanoa could not have gotten it if she was beaten to it.
Krazyfanfiction1 chapter 24 . 8/5
incredible chapter as always
well worth the wait.
...well..this can't end well...
keep up the amazing work as always
Zarosguth chapter 23 . 7/28
You devilish fiend! What are your intentions regarding this woman?! Do you realise the implications of your actions! Prepare for a sound smiting of your being! Prepare to be cast into the abyss as you will be smitten through powerful glyphs! Your end is neigh! And it is so in 3D: Death, Doom and Destruction!

On another note:
Watching Shanoa socialise, especially in this particular village will be interesting. Even more so considering the display of the previous evening with the reverent and the large burly man. And with her tattoos on full display.

It's so easy to forget that this story has an actual plot and is not just a character study. But Shanoa is a character worth studying, so I hope you'll forgive me if I seem more interested in the studying than the fiend who dared to lay a hand on Laura. Of course, the fact that she has gone after Laura means she must perish; that is the only rightful punishment for her actions!

I wanted to use the past tense of to smite, which is smote (such glorious word), in this review, but alas I could not make it so. It is what it is.

Have a nice day and fare thee well,
A self-important, too-cool-for-school apathy villain that wastes time quibbling uninterestedly over the details and semantics of why resistance is futile, wasting time pretending not to care instead of just acting like an individual who -actually- doesn't care and just does their business without pretentious banter? Come now, friend, you're better than this. Leave this kind of unnatural and mildly silly villain dialogue to the amateurs writing second-rate television show villains to make themselves feel cool.
Naruhodou Wright MEGA LM chapter 23 . 7/5
I read in one night and was beautiful, glad to see that I'm not the only one who loves Laura x Shanoa.

I hope Shanoa can rescue Laura soon, and, if is possible, more M scenes between they two, please Q_Q