Reviews for Deluge
Asdfgh123456 chapter 1 . 2/2
Oh, I loved this first chapter. Your characterization of Shanoa works very well for me. _
GtoCrafting95 chapter 28 . 1/16
Absolutely beautiful. I can't wait to see how you finish this story; if this is going to be the end of it. I never could have dreamed of coming up with the idea of making the monsters become monsters. Incredible. No more words, only anticipation.
GtoCrafting95 chapter 15 . 1/15
So I originally planned to just review this whole story after reading the last chapter, but this can't wait. I read the previous draft of your story a year or so back and it wasn't finished, the last chapter was after Laura and her mom removed the brand from Shanoa. The previous draft had two chapters that really spoke to me, this one, and the almost-rape scene. So far every chapter has improved, but this one is in a different league. It took me almost an hour to finish this chapter, because my hands were shaking so much I couldn't read. I have never felt so much for characters that never could exist as I do for the Shanoa and Laura that you have created. I was scared for Laura and actually hope you changed the scene to lessen the whole exorcism scene (so glad you didn't,it is without a doubt the most powerful scene so far) but even knowing what was gonna happen and knowing that that's what would happen in that time period (or maybe worse) didn't lessen the emotional tool it still takes me to read this chapter. I actually reread it out Loud, and still could barely get through it without having to stop. Never have I experienced something like this with any other book or fan fiction, I have ever read. Five stars, 10/10, like, share, favorite, subscribe, upvote, everything else! Absolutely wonderful.
Damned fine writing, as always.
Warden of Lore chapter 28 . 12/29/2015
I agree with everything zarogush said
Zarosguth chapter 28 . 12/29/2015
All the revelations! All the emotions!

Yet, despite all of the monsters Shanoa fought being human once. They were no longer. They very well knew that they were giving up their humanity. A soldier knows that joining the army brings with it the risk of death in combat.

Similarly, the followers of Ecclesia must've known that willingly turning themselves into monsters put them at risk of being killed by slayers.

Just like Albus knew he would die by Shanoa's hand the moment he had decided he needed to absorb a part of Dominus himself.

The past cannot be changed. And ending your life because of the words of a woman hell bent on enacting some sort of revenge on you will not help anything.

Villains like Aurelia; the ones who like to complain the the heroes are blind, are the blind ones. They see the world in only black and white. They are blind to the giant grey area in between where all of us act.

Krazyfanfiction1 chapter 28 . 12/29/2015
BRILLIANT as always!
Warden of Lore chapter 27 . 11/12/2015
Awesome so glad u updated
Krazyfanfiction1 chapter 27 . 11/12/2015
well worth the wait.
physical transformation eh?
does she have the succubus/batgirl form? they have physical wings..could she fly with them?
Zarosguth chapter 26 . 10/11/2015
Aurelia's one of those "the true villains are you good guys!" villain? Awesome, give me more reason to hate her. That's by far my most hated villain type.

And as Laura pointed out, she even likes to grandstand. Yup, liking her even less.

Her ability kinda reminds me of Dimitri from... Dawn of Sorrow I think it was? The cocky guy with the ability to copy spells he's hit with?

In the end Aurelia has a very wrong idea of what Dracula were to do if nobody were to stop him; humanity will be less free than it ever was. Hell, she didn't even actually counter Laura's argument when she said this. If anyone is blinded, it's Aurelia being blinded by Ecclesia.

Looking forward to the fight. In the end, it's Aurelia's own sense of 'justice' so to speak that will be her undoing. She should've just dealt with Shanoa when she had the chance. I guess she was... blinded, by it.

P.S.
I love Bloody Tears. Castlevania just has so much good music. An Empty Tome, Simon's Theme, Dracula's Castle, Vampire Killer just to name a few of the more famous ones. I could gush about the CV OST for hours. You and your catchy music, Dracula!
Krazyfanfiction1 chapter 26 . 10/10/2015
Warden of Lore chapter 26 . 10/10/2015
Finally things are coming to a head
Zarosguth chapter 25 . 9/2/2015
Goddess darn it I love Abram. The way you write his speech pattern as well as his actual lines are hilarious and they offered a nice break from the seriousness of the situation.

I'm glad Shanoa is back in Wygol; back home. Even if it's under such dire circumstances. And despite Aurelia's threat, she's at least now surrounded by people who can help her. And who will help her.

I suppose this explains why Aurelia spoke of the fate of humanity. The final survivors of the Belmont clan. If Shanoa is unable to save Laura, then Aurelia will be free to eliminate the Belmont clan forever if she so desires.

Fight, Shanoa.
Fight for Love,
Fight for the fate of mankind,
Fight... for Laura!

Krazyfanfiction1 chapter 25 . 9/2/2015
well worth the wait
Warden of Lore chapter 24 . 8/9/2015
Damming don't leave me hanging like that your killing me here