Reviews for Prey to the Mighty King
yukionnaMonetxX chapter 23 . 12/14/2013
eh... I don't thing that the quality has gone down a bit xD
Your story is still as epic as ever :D
A.B.D.Y.Z chapter 23 . 12/3/2013
Cliffhanger! Gotta love them!
I think it's doji or rejig who stopped them.
Now that I notice, Ryuga was pretty much physco in metal fusion but became awesome in metal fury!
Keep writing! :)
Sky Walker chapter 22 . 11/30/2013
You said ... His lip slightly covering his gang... Did you mean fang instead of gang?
A.B.D.Y.Z chapter 22 . 11/27/2013
LOL suske is so funny!
As far as I can see, there aren't errors and this chapter was really good!
Keep writing!
Sky Walker chapter 7 . 11/24/2013
Hey! I kinda just changed my name to Sky Walker Skyliner Walker is my oc's full name. I know I was kinda vague in my description of my character. She is a tall proud girl. Blades with Serpent Changling, a black bey with red, blue, and green highlights. Has a cold outward appearance but a nice and caring inside. If you have seen the original Beyblade, she is a lot like Kai. She has been abused, but keeps it to herself. Rarely cries, has ready defiance, and doesn't care what punishment she receives for her defiance. Her bey can transform into any bey in the universe, and she made it herself. It was originally made out of rock. Obsidian, jade, emerald, opal, pearl, ruby, and a little bit of diamond. That was she made it out of. The hard work and the way she made it alone was why it can change into any bey, because the amount and concentration that went into the bey. The fact that she basically put a piece of her soul into the bey. Has yet to be beaten, but also has yet to battle, Ryuga, Ginga, and to show her true strength. She is Kyouya's old childhood friend. Both were in the woods. He was an only child at the time, and shw was an runaway. She had found a tree that she made into a house, that was where she lived. Sky met Kyouya one day when she was gathering food, and he was wandering in the woods. The only reason she came to the Dark Nebula was to try and keep Kyouya out. She had been in an organization like it before, and knew what it did to people. She was a happy child until one day her parents mysteriously died one day. The organization came and picked her up. She was then forced to train until she escaped for a couple of months before they captured her again. Unknowingly, the day she was Captured, Kyouya had come to visit her. He could only sit and watch from behind a tree as she fought valiantly to keep free from the captors. She looked to be getting away until one of the people pulled out a knife and cut her from her left shoulder blade to her right the back. The last thing she saw was Kyouya staring at her from behind the tree. The last thing her saw of her was a cold blue eyes melted, hazy with pain and full of sorrow and fear. She was losing a hold on the world. Her final efforts before she was dragged away, was to mouth *run!* to Kyouya. This led to him growing up solitarily. He ran away, and carved the crosses under his eyes, slowly realizing as he grew older that she had given up her freedom for his. She could have easily screamed at him to cause a distraction to run away, but she didn't she let him get away, and her be dragged back to her own Hell. Kyouya eventually pushed that memory to the back of his mind, and only remembered that he had carved his cheeks for the loss of a friend, that was all.
anime4life1 chapter 22 . 11/24/2013
I love this story so much! I've been waiting for a new chapter but it's ok update soon please! :) _ :D
Anonymous chapter 21 . 11/15/2013
Please write another kyoya x hikaru fanfic! Could you maybe do a highschool one?
Anonymous chapter 21 . 10/13/2013
LOL! Love it! And yea Benkei is weird! haha! Okay! Thx for writing this. P.S im a HUGE kyoya fan! He is So HOT/CUTE! Hikaru, what a lucky sweet girl! Im just 2 years younger than she is. (10 years old- a 5th grader) I love it! AND KYOYA-KUN! ;) Nile is pretty cute too! Make one with NILE! Well if u want! *Wink* I dunno if u will hear from me anymore or not. Oh well. thx for da story! (or fanfic) Till next time! -Awesomenesswolfgirl3059
Anonyomus chapter 10 . 10/13/2013
Dont mean to be mean but im skipping chapters. I got a limit on the computer till bed and i wanna see how this ends! :) -Awesomenesswolfgirl3059
Anonymous chapter 5 . 10/13/2013
Aww! Alice is so C-U-T-E! :D Im loving it! I will keep readin! MY FAVE FAN FIC! Thx for this Mizune! -Awesomenesswolfgirl3059
Anonymous chapter 4 . 10/13/2013
WHAT?! BEYBLADE IS AWESOME! HOW DO YOU NOT LIKE IT?! :) I dunno! Sorry for all the "Reviews" im posting! Hope ya dont mind! LOL!
Anonymous chapter 3 . 10/13/2013
Okay... really awkward. I like your story but here are some things i dislike:
1. Kyoya is like EVIL!
2. Hikaru is realy stressed.
3. GINKGA IS DEAD! (?)
4. Doji and Ryuga are back.
Other than that everything WAAAAASSS Okay. :)
-Awesomenesswolf3059
Anonymous chapter 2 . 10/13/2013
HUH? Doji? Now im confused! :( Whatever! Its good! :D Durp! :D
yukionnaMonetxX chapter 21 . 7/16/2013
"Oh, please. I have to show this sorry brat that she should never mess with my girl!"
*-*
So true xDD
I hope you update this A.M.A.Z.I.N.G story soon :DD
emowolf15 chapter 21 . 6/23/2013
Wow its beautiful ill keep reviewing if you keep updating