Reviews for The Third Day
TheBionicRebel chapter 10 . 2/2/2014
So awesome please do more fanfics like this with Red in it!
WriterOfDreems chapter 3 . 5/21/2013
You have to write more on this! There aren't hardly enough Red stories out there!
elightate chapter 10 . 8/15/2012
I
Loved this, would love if you would write a sequel to it, like find out about reds family
Guest chapter 6 . 7/20/2012
Can you write another story/chapter please? I love your writing and Its amazing, does the foal survive? Does anglefire survive? what about red?
PawPatrol Daisy chapter 4 . 3/12/2012
Wow, Reds in a lot of trouble. Great story though.
CocoaButternut chapter 3 . 2/8/2012
D: I thought Red was in a tough spot before!

Oh my, good thing he moved the horses! I wonder if the ones on cross ties are going to positively flip the heck out cuz they can't really move any. o.O

Can't wait for the next chapter! :D
CocoaButternut chapter 2 . 2/3/2012
*gasp* Poor Red ( He's in a bit of tough spot now, isn't he?
CocoaButternut chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
This is really good! I like it so far. There's only one technicality issue (for me at least).

I turn-out horses at my barn and the rule is to bring horses in at the first sound of thunder. If it's lightening, I even ask a few people to help me bring the horses in more quickly. We don't mind leaving horses out in the rain unless it's a total white-out condition which are usually accompanied by strong winds anyway(horses tend not to appreciate those conditions. xD)Horses also don't seem to appreciate hale if they're marble-sized and larger. We've had it hale in the summer during serious storms.

It's just something I wanted to point out in case you might want to correct it to make the story "more realstic"(unless there's a reason you want to keep the pasture horses out for future dramatic chapters! _ ). Just trying to help a fellow writer out!

Can't wait for the next chapter!
kellyhorse chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
not bad! i kinda like this (: