Reviews for It's a Long Way to Tipperary
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 37 . 8/4/2013
Fun! Thank you. :) it's nice escapist fantasy to imagine Matthew five years on from the wedding. Nice plot with the maid and the way it all bounced around and became altogether more than it ever was. Matthew spying and Mary confronting Sir Richard stretched credulity, but still, it was a fun read. :)
salzburg chapter 37 . 6/21/2013
Enjoyed this the second time around immensely. You are an excellent writer. Would you ever consider another DA fiction? or a continuation of this one? Thank you.
Razgriz Ace chapter 37 . 5/31/2013
Given recent traumatic events on the show I'm going to go ahead and make this my head cannon. Great Work!
positive.potassium chapter 23 . 10/2/2012
I remembered your story from reading it month ago the part about Sybil and Tom OMG you got it right something does happen to make Tom leave at least from the trailer for Season 3 episode 4 LOL how does it feel to have seen into the future really I couldn't believe it I immediately thought of this story amazing really and I enjoyed so much too!
nanowrimoneverends chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Oh, good job muse! Super excited for more! I really hope that Smith won't create too much trouble, and I know Matthew won't notice unless someone tells him outright, so I'm not to concerned about him. But I hope Mary doesn't find out first. She can freeze fire, and I'm sure Smith doesn't want to be a victim. Wonderful story! I love the twins! :D
janiedoe12 chapter 37 . 7/10/2012
What a great, great story! You are a fabulous writer and must write another story soon! I read this entire story straight through and never tired of it! Wonderful job!
janiedoe12 chapter 32 . 7/10/2012
I love this chapter and cannot wait for revenge to be exacted on Sir Richard. Poor Edith, forever in Mary's shadow! I don't often feel sorry for her on the show because of her own misdeeds, but here I felt a little bad for her!
janiedoe12 chapter 30 . 7/10/2012
Stevens had that coming for so long! I loved Mary telling her off in her so very Lady Mary way and then even Cecily did better than expected!
janiedoe12 chapter 29 . 7/10/2012
Of course, Matthew would know that Thomas was behind it! He is so despicable!
janiedoe12 chapter 28 . 7/10/2012
I love the Dowager Countess! She is my favorite character on the show and surely the most formidable...though I like to think Mary will one day be her equal. I love how she uses her connections and snobbery to her advantage, go granny!
janiedoe12 chapter 25 . 7/10/2012
Starting to like both Smith and Cecily now, I didn't think that was possible! Great chapter!
janiedoe12 chapter 24 . 7/10/2012
I must admit I found the Irish intrigue a bit confusing, but I was able to get the gist of it. I hate that Lady Mary had to go so far as to make a deal with Lady Carlisle.
janiedoe12 chapter 23 . 7/10/2012
So glad that Smith is starting to see the light as I was really hating on her in the first bit of the story. Sir Richard makes a perfect villain, I love to hate him!
janiedoe12 chapter 22 . 7/10/2012
Tom's interaction with the children is precious! That Lily-beth is too adorable for words!
janiedoe12 chapter 21 . 7/10/2012
I love the relationship between Anna and Lady Mary! Rosamund is very disappointing in her relationship with Richard, loneliness is no excuse!