Reviews for Forced Relaxation
AkuDemyfan chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
Nice Glad Dem got him to relax finally. )

...Over and out...

AkuDemyfan
Jillian Bowes chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
After I read this, I stumbled upon the video of Zexion's death. It made me ten times sadder! It also made me wonder what Demyx felt like (in the Xanrivash universe) after Axel returned from Castle Oblivion...

A tragedy, really. :'(
MelanisticLeopard chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
*HUGGLES* XP I'm not used to thinking about Zexion that way! It's really, really interesting! You should write him more often! & I love that Demyx's teaching him-lol-it's a really different concept in my opinion!
13th Shadow chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
*LOVES* 3 Just what the holistic doctor ordered! A dose of happy for me involving not one, but two of my favorite subjects wrapped up in one of my favorite things!

I do so love reading your stories luv! Specially the not-so-tragic ones as of late!
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Zexion and Demyx, I personally think would make pretty good friends if Zexion would learn to just lighten up a little bit. Although why did Xigbar have to be there to ruin the fluffy, friendly moment? XP I love you, Xiggy, but...

Anywho, this was really good! And for some reason, I really liked how this whole scene was going on when Demyx was getting his new left hand. It seemed morbidly fitting. Dem is now a mind reader! That is epic! People really need to stop portraying Demyx as lazy and stupid. Which is why I love you! :D
Sora Tayuya chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Again, something rather wonderful has resulted from your fine mind. I have to say that I am very, very glad to see something nice and light (if that can even be applied to a fiction involving Zexion and a contemplative Demyx) in place of, as you said, a story where one or both characters become "mutilated". Bonding, and a "happy place". A very relaxing fiction, for the mind and eyes.

I enjoy saying that I share Zexion's "happy place" as well. I am quite jealous of it, and loved seeing it formed.
Princess of Rose chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Wonderful as always. It was lovely to see your interpretation of Zexion; he's just as well-done as your other characters.

Looking forward to more, as always!
thegreatwhitewolf chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Heh, nice. I like Zexion getting a bit of the spotlight. And you write him really really well. I like medtating. Meditating is nice. I need to do it more often. And I liked the mind-reading thing. It amused me. And it was nice to see that Demyx had the upper hand over Zexion for once, because we all know how much that doesn't happen. Yay for Demyx being apt at being a Jedi. Nice little piece here, I'd say. I read Taken By Force, but I couldn't bring myself to read The Ride to Nowhere or By Thy Own Hand. It was too creepy for me. But I can fill in the blanks for myself.

I was very amused that Zexion started thinking in Greek. Only *he* would do something like that. Overall, very nice job here.