Reviews for A Dangerous Arrangement
Guest chapter 12 . 7/26/2013
Oh my gosh, I love this story SO much!
seddielover 12 chapter 2 . 2/21/2013
This story is really interesting, I originally thought thid was a typicaljamber romance story, but it seems more deep tha that. There arent enough fanfics showing a deeper side of Amber, and a Jamber friendship is even rarer.
Jamberfourtrisshipper chapter 12 . 2/2/2013
I loved it! It was so Heart-touching more Jamber please!
Clogyinc chapter 12 . 12/7/2012
This was such an awesome story, just wanted to say how much I loved it :D
Guest chapter 12 . 8/23/2012
Very good! I ship Jamber all day!
Guest chapter 12 . 7/10/2012
Just amazing. Never read Jamber before but now I DEFINITELY SHIP IT. Thank you so much! Just beautiful 3
Guest chapter 12 . 7/9/2012
omg that was great im not even joking jwekaslg;t'qafddfsj hehe
Guest chapter 10 . 7/4/2012
I still can't get over what amber said in chapter 10 :).
I mean "OH GOD your naked!" OH MY GOOOOD that Is hilllaaarious! I mean when you just start a chapter with that it's just plainly epic.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/3/2012
I'm on my phone so I can't write too much but this chapter gave me so many jamber feelings it was perfect and exactly how I would expect them to act. Especially when they were holdin hands at the table that made me especially excited cause they just love each other so much wahh why aren't they canon. Anyway, I lovedd this chapter and I'm really sad it's over cause this is literally the one FF I read but luckily you gave it a very good ending that made me happy and satisfied so thank you :). And thank you for writing this whole story it gave me some much needed jamber feels :).

-houseofsibuna
Guest chapter 12 . 7/3/2012
WHY AM I ONLY JUST READING THIS? THIS IS FREAKIN AMAZINGGG!
draconabraxas chapter 12 . 7/3/2012
I love this!

A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.!

haha:)
Jamber111 chapter 12 . 7/3/2012
You have done amaing on this story. I'm sad this is the end, but at the same time happy. Because, it was seriously good. You are the best writer I know, truly. And I'm glad I get th honor of enjoying you stories. :)
Guest chapter 12 . 7/2/2012
Hi! I can't login right now because my phone is sometimes very blegh, you know? We're doing yardwork right now and I have the hives (unknown allergy) but thank goodness for you and my iPod chock full of Doctor Who episodes! Thoughts:

[Alfie had to hear about it from them first. From both of them. He was Jerome's best friend, and had been entirely smitten with Amber for quite a while before the whole "Amfie" debacle had gone down.] Thank God they're being sensible. I was afraid they'd keep on doing this, like in most fanfictions. Admitedly, I've been guilty of doing this in one of my fics as well. But at least Alfie gets to know first. It would have been unfair to him.

["I just can't believe I didn't see it sooner. Are you sure you want to date this pain in the arse, Amber?"] YES. But that would be an aspect to consider though. Sidenote: I'm glad you said arse instead of ass like most of the people on here. It's like, they're not American, they say arse.

["Um, Amber? I usually sit there," Mara pointed out as the residents of Anubis House assembled for supper.] I was expecting a cat fight here. I'm really glad that Mara doesn't like Jerome because that would screw everything up. Off track, but yah.

[Nina gave Amber a scrutinizing look before turning her winning smile on Fabian as he sat beside her at the table's head.] Nina, stop being so hormonally instable and be happy for your friend.

[Eddie returned Patricia's sinister glare before setting his sights on the blonde girl across from him, giving Amber a wink. Amber smiled at the gesture, and Jerome's newly minted boyfriend instincts kicked in causing him to grab his lady friend's hand under the table. Amber's attention returned to Jerome as she turned her widening smile on him.] Go Jerome! Eddie, seriously, anyone BUT Amber. If you must, masturbate, but STAY AWAY, ya hear?

["Oh, my dearies! Finally!" she gushed. Trudy rushed around the table to scoop the pair into a tight embrace.] It's like Trudy was shipping them all along. Maybe they're her OTP, like, when they first came to Anubis, she was like,' OH, these two need to get together.'

["What the devil is going on?" Victor stood bellowing in the doorway, and silence fell. Trudy released Amber and Jerome from her stranglehold, and soothed the grumpy old caretaker.] I was half-expecting Victor to come in and say,' Have you decided to court her yet?' Or something like that.

[Eventually, the table settled, and only Nina's narrow gaze had disturbed the relative peace in Amber's mind.] Effing Nina. Just because you and Fabes are not the star couple anymore, there's no need to glare.

[Amber's long blonde hair was tickling Jerome's bare arms in the breeze.] Ah, familiarity. The start and end of a era.

[He gathered her back to himself, holding her tight, feeling her fists clutch the fabric of his shirt as he kissed her.

"So am I."] I'm not gonna lie, I let out a sound that was equivalent to the noise a pterodactyl let's out: half of delight, half of depression (it's finished)

Le sigh indeed...

I'm so glad that you ended how you did. It was so beautiful and amazing and mwah! Ah, I'm gonna miss this! You need to keep on writing stories. Well, my opinion might not be enough to phase you, but you're such a great writer and friend. I don't even know why I'm getting emotional. Maybe it's the hives...

Anyway, best of luck, and I can't wait to read what you have next!

Love,

Kels

P.S

Yardwork SUCKS
anubisfreak chapter 12 . 7/2/2012
Aww can't believe it's over. It was so goooooooooood!
SullyClarke chapter 11 . 6/23/2012
SO SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN REVIEWING! I FEEL SO BAD NOW! It's just computer hasn't been working recently so I couldn't read or review your story! Loving it though