Reviews for A Dangerous Arrangement
SullyClarke chapter 11 . 6/23/2012
SO SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN REVIEWING! I FEEL SO BAD NOW! It's just computer hasn't been working recently so I couldn't read or review your story! Loving it though
houseofsibuna chapter 8 . 6/19/2012
when I found out there was a new chapter iwas sooo excited cause I thought you were done with this story but it was amazing as always! please keep writing I absolutely love jamber and this is the only story that does them justice!
houseofjamber chapter 11 . 6/19/2012
WHEN I GOT AN EMAIL THAT YOU UPDATED I WAS SCREAMING WITH HAPPINESS! And of course this chapter was amazing! After the last chapter I hope you continue writing more Jerome and Amber! And also thanks you for the wonderful shout out, and thank you for writing such beautiful fanfiction. 33
Jamber111 chapter 11 . 6/18/2012
OMG! Best chapter yet! This was worth waiting for! :D
Green Adventurer chapter 11 . 6/18/2012
I wish there wasn't only one more chapter left:( But I enjoyed it alot:)
1065482801109701 chapter 11 . 6/18/2012
So I woke up and two things happened:

I found out that I was going out with my Aunt this morning (score)

And I found out that you had updated (RSUINUEWOIRJHGRINEWO9RIT MY FEELS)

Oh maw, I'm just so... eep, I had to suppress a squeal when I read that this had been updated

I HAD TO SUPPRESS A SQUEAL

Down to das business:

["Jerome?" Nina practically shrieked, and that got him up. The lanky boy jerked and unceremoniously fell from the twin bed in his mad bid to deny whatever he was about to be accused of while simultaneously hiding from whomever was making the accusations. Most of Amber's bedsheets tumbled to the floor with him.] I found this funny and was scared for the both of them. I mean, Nina's spending time in Fabes room, why can't Amber spend time with Jerome? Gurl needs to manage her anger

[Somehow, Jerome had managed to extricate himself from the tangle of linens and cover himself with a throw blanket. He was tugging his arms through the sleeves of his cardigan when he stepped between the two girls to fend off any impending cat fight. Under other circumstances he would have relished the idea, but this was not the time.] Nice. TOTALLY IN CHARACTER! I applaud you!

[Amber had regathered her courage and self-possession and was wheeling on Nina. "And it's not like you don't go sneaking off to Fabian's every night, anyway!" The tension in the room immediately climbed, and Jerome knew he had to get out of there before the volume rose with it. Very shortly, the whole house would be awake, if they weren't already, and he'd have no chance of making a clean get away.] Gurl got owned. Nina never stood a chance MUAHAHAHAHAHA (God I'm weird in the morning)

[Jerome wasn't sure what was going on. Amber hadn't spoken to him in days, yet he consistently found her staring pointedly at him from across classrooms. And in every class they shared, Amber darted from the room as soon as the bell rang. Anything beyond eye contact was impossible. Even at the dinner table, Amber managed to be totally unreachable.] They can't just... not speak. Why? WHY!

[The point was, a day or two of non-communication made sense after all that. And in the chaos of the new student's arrival – another American, named Eddie, wreaking havoc in the halls of Anubis House – Jerome hadn't really had time to actively pursue a conversation with Amber. But this was getting uncomfortable. Amber had remained entirely distant since Jerome walked out of her dorm room that first morning. Not so much as a "Text Y or N if you'll be my boyfriend" note, let alone a conversation.] Eddie, can you please just go to Patricia or Nina and stop causing havoc so my OTP can get together? Thank you.

["Amber, we have to-" Jerome began, but was silenced by an unexpected kiss. It was fast, and chaste, and before Jerome could regather his thoughts Amber was rattling on about something... Brain, work, NOW, he ordered himself.] YAY!

["Well, I think I'd like to try to be... your girlfriend?"] YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

["Good. Because... Against my better judgment, I think that's what I want, too." He let his words rush out in a sigh, the smile on his face doubling in size before he leaned down to kiss the silly blonde girl.] THANK GOD FINALLY!

What I'm looking forward too in the next chapter:

-Alfie's Reaction

-Eddie Trying to woo Amber

-The Houses' general reaction
TRIX19 not signed in chapter 11 . 6/18/2012
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH!

Schleepy Bear chapter 10 . 6/1/2012
PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE 333 I can't wait for the next chapter!
sarah chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
will you be writing any more? this is my absolute favorite fanfic and I need more! hah
keshafever chapter 10 . 4/25/2012
PLEASE WRITE MORE! I love this story! I've read a ton of Jamber fics, but this is the best one yet! I love all of the fluff you manage to put in. I love the 'Forbidden Love' thing going on. I love your writing style. I love everything about this story! Please write more!
Paige chapter 10 . 3/22/2012
I'm in a rush so I read this super quickly but it was amazing. I love Jamber more han anoyone and I'm in love with this FF. KEEP WRITING ITS AMAZING :)
Kat SaaLe chapter 10 . 3/20/2012
what a sweet chapter... cannot wait for the next update! ) i would really like to see these two as a real couple in the series... )
SullyClarke chapter 10 . 3/20/2012
Very good as always. I think this was actually my favourite chapter by far! It was very detailed and descriptive which is always good I think in stories.
Green Adventurer chapter 9 . 3/19/2012
I don't know if it's just my phone but everytime I try to go to chapter 10 it says, 'Chapter Not Found'
Green Adventurer chapter 10 . 3/19/2012
I was so excited when I found out this new chapter came, I spent all day trying to read it during class! Also I bursted with happiness when their was Jamber fluff!
62 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »