Reviews for A Dangerous Arrangement
Jamber111 chapter 9 . 3/6/2012
love,Love,LoVe,LOVE! Favorite fanfiction(: It keeps getting better and better!
anubisfreak chapter 8 . 2/29/2012
I love this story so much.
Paige chapter 8 . 2/29/2012
I don't really know where to start. I just read all 8 chapters in one sitting. This is just amazing. I'm a hardcore Jamber shipper and this is by far my favorite fic concerning the two of them that I have ever read. Just everything is perfect about this. The descriptions and just everything. Definitely my favorite fanfiction of all time. I don't have a FF account but I'm considering making one now just to set up an email alert for this story. Amazing Amazing Amazing I can't wait to read more!

~Paige (Houseofsibuna on twitter and tumblr)
houseofjamber chapter 8 . 2/28/2012
Please update soon. It's so great, and it's totally "real". I love your writing style. And I love the little itty bitty details you give. Please continue!
Jamber111 chapter 8 . 2/28/2012
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! You are truly amazing, and thanks for dedicating it to me! You deserve all the positive feedback, and I don not lie! EVER!(: Please update soon, I can hardly wait!(:
1065482801109701 chapter 8 . 2/28/2012
[They walked close, Amber's sleeve occasionally brushing against Jerome's arm, but without touching skin to skin. It was quiet a few minutes longer as they tread the path between the stables and the school. The opportunity was there, but Amber couldn't bring herself to speak. Her hand prickled as it swept ever closer to Jerome's fingers again. She was awash in conflicting signals and impulses, and couldn't fathom where to begin.

And then there was the fear.] By far one of the best paragraphs I have ever seen in my life, probably even better than a lot of books I've read. That's how good it is.

[Amber found the kitchen empty, so looked out from all the windows to peer across the darkened school grounds. She didn't want to risk alerting Victor by opening the heavy, creaking front door, so instead she resigned herself to trying to get more sleep.] I was a bit worried for the fact that Amber might go outside and get pneumonia so thank's for avoiding that. She's really... not as peppy but more relatable.

[Jerome lowered the rabbit to his chest, placing it atop the photo album, and finally turned his head to look at Amber. She was a mess of things that didn't add up to Amber in his mind. Skinny limbs and pale skin, her shirt too big, an un-color-coordinated scarf haphazardly looped to hide the bandage on her neck, hair knotted into a sloppy braid.] Love this description, I can picture her in my mind. The talent is strong with this one.

["You don't need me to be strong for you. You're strong for yourself."] I could never imagine Jerome saying that, but you pulled it off quite well.

["You're really annoying," was her friendly come-back. Jerome's chuckle rumbled in his chest against Amber's ear, and she smiled. Jerome couldn't help but entangle his fingers in her hair and sigh contentedly.] That's something my cousin and I do. The insult thing. "Is that a crock pot?" and she'll reply," You're a crock pot." :)

[It was more difficult to keep her eyelids from drooping in the dark. Amber gazed at Jerome's too-close, sleeping profile and mused quietly to herself. "Do you love me, Jerome?"

"Mmmm..." issued from his throat, and he rolled onto his side, tightening his embrace of her, yet slumbering on.] explosion of emotions right here, I have nothing to say. Now I have to wait for the next chapter...

Thank you for dedicating the chapter to me I stopped eating when I saw that and just stayed still for a bit.

Thanks and please update, please?

Eskimo Kisses,

Jamber111 chapter 7 . 2/26/2012
Oh-Mi-Sparkles! You did an amazing job with this chapter, once again! Please update ASAP! I always squeal when I see that you have updated!(:
1065482801109701 chapter 7 . 2/26/2012
Agh! You're so good at writing! Why do you make me feel so much? I want to see some development between the two and I wanna find out what was up with Amber and ! Sorry, but you are just the bee-knees when it comes to writing (does that even make sense?) I guess I'll just have to wait until the next chapter is up...

(no pressure)

TRIX19 chapter 6 . 2/22/2012
Poor Amber! And why did she pick Jerome?
Jamber111 chapter 6 . 2/22/2012
Man. This tory keeps getting better, and better. This chapter is so amazing, I was even crying! I love when Fanfictions make me cry! Please updatesoon!

P.S. This fanfic is still the best on the whole site!(:
SullyClarke chapter 6 . 2/22/2012
very cute. I love how you really got Jerome in touch with his emotion. Very good I really love this story. Very well done!
Green Adventurer chapter 6 . 2/22/2012
Poor Amber but yay for tne romance that might be coming!
1065482801109701 chapter 6 . 2/22/2012
I love this story. I was a bit confused at first seeing as this is more a friendship fiction and yet in the first chapter I was so sure they were going to kiss. Never the less, you have captured the essence of the quote on quote Jamber relationship. You are great at describing the situations that they get in, and make me feel like I'm there. I also loved chapter six, I loved seeing Jerome so vulnerable and sad because you managed to make him to... I can't even describe it. I am at a loss for words. Please continue, for the sake of my sanity.

Eskimo Kisses,

YP98 chapter 5 . 2/19/2012
this story is overall very well written and captivating. im hooked and i want to know what is going to happen between Jerome and Amber. (couple perhaps?) waiting for an update. im also interest on why Amber gave the first letter to Jerome and how their arrangement started. i want to see their relationship grow. i normally would not want them as a couple, but i think they should fall for each other as the story continues. it would be very interesting to see how Jerome will deal with love, a relationship, and lets not forget trust. again, waiting for update. you should continue, you have a very nice idea working for you here :)
Jamber111 chapter 5 . 2/15/2012
This is still one of my favorite stories ever! Your an amazing writer, and can't wait to read more! Please update soon! And whats gonna happen next? Is Amber and Jerome gonna get together? Hope so! Guess i'll just have to find out!(:
61 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »