Reviews for A Dangerous Arrangement
1065482801109701 chapter 10 . 3/19/2012
Amazing dahling, amazing like always, I mean... You pulled that off so well. I knew something would happen in this chapter, I just knew it.

Ok:

["Oh god, you're naked!"] I was laughing at this. I mean, it... OMG YOU'RE NAKED! So Amber-like

[Amber was hoping the darkness would hide the flush she could feel creeping up her neck. She hadn't exactly been subtle about the secret conversations she'd had with herself while Jerome had been asleep on her bed several nights previously. Whatever had possessed her to tease Jerome about talking in his sleep – the sunshine, the sugary lemonade, temporary insanity – it hadn't been the most brilliant decision. It was bound to stir suspicions in the blue-eyed boy, and Amber had a feeling he was about to air them.] Finally, I was waiting for confrontation, I love confrontation. And I really like how you attributed it to the lemonade and temporary insanity, that sounds like something Ichabod would do

["Bullshit. What did I say?" His voice was stern, but Amber thought she detected a note of self-consciousness, and a slight blush.] Love stern Jerome, he is awesome, I think you should write more of him.

["What sort of stuff did you want to ask me?" He asked in what he was hoping was a calmer, reassuring tone, but it was hard to keep an even head with the blonde. With exhausted clarity, Jerome was beginning to see just how much of a head-fuck Amber could be. In the dark he couldn't tell if she was struggling not to cry or to burst out laughing.] Head-fuck... I like the term. I can tell you were really sleepy. And I like how he sounded concerned, it was a healthy change

["I think I'd be a bad choice for you."

"Oh." Amber's heart sank and a lump formed in her throat. She expected him to move his hands, to stand up, walk away. But he was still right there, staring at her. Her skin erupted in goosebumps.

"I'm really an awful person, Amber." It still looked like Jerome's eyes were getting closer in the dark.

"You're not a terrible person, Jerome..." Amber managed to whisper, although she was unable to move away from him.

"I said I was awful, not terrible."

"Oh," she lamely answered once again. "Well, I don't believe you..."] This is like the exact conversation he had with Mara in the first season, I don't even think you noticed that, don't worry though, not holding it against you

[His face was mere centimeters from Amber's, yet Jerome's eyes remained locked on hers. Amber's sense of self-preservation had finally kicked in and pushed her back against the arm of the sofa. He leaned over her, hovered with one moment's hesitation. Then Amber's eyelashes fluttered, her eyes closed, and his lips were on hers.] SQUEAL, so well written, good job, I mean, you must have been waiting to do that, and suddenly, boom! Or that could have just been me wanting it.

[Jerome leveraged himself up onto his elbows and continued to gaze into Amber's face. They needed to talk about this. That's what was supposed to happen next. They had to talk about what they'd just done, and how they felt, and what it all meant. But all Jerome wanted to do was kiss Amber again, as soon as possible. With a series of swift motions, he managed to destabilize Amber's perch, stand up, and sweep the girl into his arms, startling her immensely.] Sentimental much? I always envisioned Jerome as the 'live-in-the-moment' kind of person

["Do you want us to...?" Jerome was embarrassed to finish his question, but Amber was pretty sure she knew what he was getting at.] Well, isn't he a courteous fellow? Imagining embarrassed Jerome makes me think of an innocent child for some reason

["Ambs, what are we?" Jerome's question went unanswered, his companion fast asleep.

The boy shifted beneath the blankets, matching the slumbering blonde's contours and holding her close. Their hands still intertwined, he fell asleep to the rhythmic lullaby of their hearts beating in time.] Just like chapter eight but the roles are reversed.

Well done, internet friend, well done. This didn't show up on my email, I don't know why, but I'm lucky I checked. I really want to see the reactions of the house now, but don't rush it.

You could make it like F.R.I.E.N.D.S where Joey found out about Monica and Chandler, but I don't know, it's your story :p I wanna see Alfie's reaction, that's important. Just some thoughts, like you requested

Anyway,

Good job, and update soon

Kels

P.S Ichabod and company have arrived at their hotel and bid you goodnight :)
Jamber111 chapter 9 . 3/6/2012
love,Love,LoVe,LOVE! Favorite fanfiction(: It keeps getting better and better!
anubisfreak chapter 8 . 2/29/2012
I love this story so much.
Paige chapter 8 . 2/29/2012
I don't really know where to start. I just read all 8 chapters in one sitting. This is just amazing. I'm a hardcore Jamber shipper and this is by far my favorite fic concerning the two of them that I have ever read. Just everything is perfect about this. The descriptions and just everything. Definitely my favorite fanfiction of all time. I don't have a FF account but I'm considering making one now just to set up an email alert for this story. Amazing Amazing Amazing I can't wait to read more!

~Paige (Houseofsibuna on twitter and tumblr)
houseofjamber chapter 8 . 2/28/2012
Please update soon. It's so great, and it's totally "real". I love your writing style. And I love the little itty bitty details you give. Please continue!
Jamber111 chapter 8 . 2/28/2012
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! You are truly amazing, and thanks for dedicating it to me! You deserve all the positive feedback, and I don not lie! EVER!(: Please update soon, I can hardly wait!(:
1065482801109701 chapter 8 . 2/28/2012
[They walked close, Amber's sleeve occasionally brushing against Jerome's arm, but without touching skin to skin. It was quiet a few minutes longer as they tread the path between the stables and the school. The opportunity was there, but Amber couldn't bring herself to speak. Her hand prickled as it swept ever closer to Jerome's fingers again. She was awash in conflicting signals and impulses, and couldn't fathom where to begin.

And then there was the fear.] By far one of the best paragraphs I have ever seen in my life, probably even better than a lot of books I've read. That's how good it is.

[Amber found the kitchen empty, so looked out from all the windows to peer across the darkened school grounds. She didn't want to risk alerting Victor by opening the heavy, creaking front door, so instead she resigned herself to trying to get more sleep.] I was a bit worried for the fact that Amber might go outside and get pneumonia so thank's for avoiding that. She's really... not as peppy but more relatable.

[Jerome lowered the rabbit to his chest, placing it atop the photo album, and finally turned his head to look at Amber. She was a mess of things that didn't add up to Amber in his mind. Skinny limbs and pale skin, her shirt too big, an un-color-coordinated scarf haphazardly looped to hide the bandage on her neck, hair knotted into a sloppy braid.] Love this description, I can picture her in my mind. The talent is strong with this one.

["You don't need me to be strong for you. You're strong for yourself."] I could never imagine Jerome saying that, but you pulled it off quite well.

["You're really annoying," was her friendly come-back. Jerome's chuckle rumbled in his chest against Amber's ear, and she smiled. Jerome couldn't help but entangle his fingers in her hair and sigh contentedly.] That's something my cousin and I do. The insult thing. "Is that a crock pot?" and she'll reply," You're a crock pot." :)

[It was more difficult to keep her eyelids from drooping in the dark. Amber gazed at Jerome's too-close, sleeping profile and mused quietly to herself. "Do you love me, Jerome?"

"Mmmm..." issued from his throat, and he rolled onto his side, tightening his embrace of her, yet slumbering on.] explosion of emotions right here, I have nothing to say. Now I have to wait for the next chapter...

Thank you for dedicating the chapter to me I stopped eating when I saw that and just stayed still for a bit.

Thanks and please update, please?

Eskimo Kisses,

Jamber111 chapter 7 . 2/26/2012
Oh-Mi-Sparkles! You did an amazing job with this chapter, once again! Please update ASAP! I always squeal when I see that you have updated!(:
1065482801109701 chapter 7 . 2/26/2012
Agh! You're so good at writing! Why do you make me feel so much? I want to see some development between the two and I wanna find out what was up with Amber and ! Sorry, but you are just the bee-knees when it comes to writing (does that even make sense?) I guess I'll just have to wait until the next chapter is up...

Y U NO WRITE FASTER?

(no pressure)

love,

draconabraxas chapter 6 . 2/22/2012
Poor Amber! And why did she pick Jerome?
Jamber111 chapter 6 . 2/22/2012
Man. This tory keeps getting better, and better. This chapter is so amazing, I was even crying! I love when Fanfictions make me cry! Please updatesoon!

P.S. This fanfic is still the best on the whole site!(:
SullyClarke chapter 6 . 2/22/2012
very cute. I love how you really got Jerome in touch with his emotion. Very good I really love this story. Very well done!
Green Adventurer chapter 6 . 2/22/2012
Poor Amber but yay for tne romance that might be coming!
1065482801109701 chapter 6 . 2/22/2012
I love this story. I was a bit confused at first seeing as this is more a friendship fiction and yet in the first chapter I was so sure they were going to kiss. Never the less, you have captured the essence of the quote on quote Jamber relationship. You are great at describing the situations that they get in, and make me feel like I'm there. I also loved chapter six, I loved seeing Jerome so vulnerable and sad because you managed to make him to... I can't even describe it. I am at a loss for words. Please continue, for the sake of my sanity.

Eskimo Kisses,

YP98 chapter 5 . 2/19/2012
this story is overall very well written and captivating. im hooked and i want to know what is going to happen between Jerome and Amber. (couple perhaps?) waiting for an update. im also interest on why Amber gave the first letter to Jerome and how their arrangement started. i want to see their relationship grow. i normally would not want them as a couple, but i think they should fall for each other as the story continues. it would be very interesting to see how Jerome will deal with love, a relationship, and lets not forget trust. again, waiting for update. you should continue, you have a very nice idea working for you here :)
62 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »