Reviews for A Dangerous Arrangement
TRIX19 chapter 5 . 2/15/2012
Yes, I am confused, but this is still good!
SullyClarke chapter 5 . 2/15/2012
brilliant really enjoying this! Just a note Jerome has been in boarding school since he was 5 not 9 just saw it and said I would let you know!
Kat SaaLe chapter 4 . 2/12/2012
It was a short chapter but i really liked it! im glad you decided to continue this story... i hope you turn it into a romance... i love these two together! )
SullyClarke chapter 4 . 2/11/2012
That was very good I loved how you incorporated the recent Jamber scenes on HoA into the story. Brilliant story please keep going.
TRIX19 chapter 4 . 2/10/2012
That was so funny how know one knew what they were fighting about! :)
TRIX19 chapter 3 . 2/9/2012
Super cute! I love how Jerome is like, "A Prankster asshole". That made me laugh.
SullyClarke chapter 3 . 2/8/2012
aw.. cutest chapter yet! I love this so much! Keep going dedicated to this!
Jamber111 chapter 3 . 2/7/2012
I STILL LOve it! Your doing amazing things with this story!(: Keep up the good work!

Carrie, (Jamber111)
TRIX19 chapter 2 . 2/7/2012
This is a good fanfic! Keep going! No Jamber? Okay.
BellaBoo24 chapter 2 . 2/2/2012
KEEP GOING ITS GOOD
SullyClarke chapter 2 . 2/2/2012
Very good! I am delighted that you decided to continue on this story. I am a dedicated reader! And a dedicated Jamber fan!
Jamber111 chapter 2 . 2/2/2012
Love This!
Jamber111 chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
I really loved it, it was amazing! Is this going to be a mulity chapter? I hope because I honestly love it!
SullyClarke chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
I really loved that! I think there are such an odd but yet such a dismissed couple! I hope there will be more because I love this pair!
Magicians Hat chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
That was very deep, and I enjoyed it.

The psychological aspect was certainly very interesting; who would have though? Amber and Jerome! but that was why you picked them, wasn't it? A sort of friendship that is so unlikely to almost be blasphemous, if not scandalous.

I'm glad how you dug deep into Amber's physique (if it may be called that) and sort of gracefully ripped it apart. And THANK YOU! Am I the only one that doesn't take Amber for the 'dumb blonde' type of girl? Apparently not. :-)

Really, REALLY good.

Thanks for writing this! I hope to read more of your stuff soon!

-Magicians Hat-